Dyno Graphs of a Procharged car my friend tuned

Aaron_01

Banned
dscf0001.jpg

dscf0002.jpg

Second graph is his "street" tune, more timing pulled and rev limiter set to 6,200RPMs.
Here are his mods:
-ProCharger P1-SC @ 17# (For both pulls)
-Accufab TB
-Bassani Catted X & Catback
-Stock Injectors
-Stock Rails
-Focus Pumps
-Custom Sized MAF
-NGK TR7 Plugs
-Pred with Custom Revolution Tune
-GordsFord HE with Fans

Oh, he base-lined at 367rwhp bone stock. I have vids too, I just need someone to host them. At the 637hp dyno he spun at the top end, could have gotten higher.
Take into consideration on this dyno, the numbers go lower unlike a Dynojet (Accellerometer) because it's a Dynodynamics Dyno, which is like a Mustang Dyno
EDIT: Blocked out name and car ID from request of owner

Last edited by a moderator:

Aaron_01

Banned
Not really, his air/fuel is good until MAF pegs at 4.9volts at 6200rpm. Probobly going to upgrade to a new Pro-M 117mm MAF soon. Sitting at 11.9 a/f at 6200rpm

Last edited by a moderator:

Juiced-03

Established Member
That much power with stock rails and injectors really worries me. But awesome numbers anyway!!!

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
now just got keep it above 5500 rpms

i would still like to get a ride in a procharged 03 just to see what its like

did you get a ride in it? hows it feel?

and about that dyno

they are known to read "Higher then a dynojet" thats a fact
i say its fact because i have seen dyno charts posted from that type of dyno be as much as 20-30hp over dynojet number

also cant seem to find out if that SAE, STD, Hp taken that day

none the less nice setup to each there own :)

broke7

Stock IRS Guru
Established Member
nice #'s goes to show the pumps are the hinderance in the stock fuel system.

Aaron_01

Banned
Originally posted by vector
i would still like to get a ride in a procharged 03 just to see what its like

did you get a ride in it? hows it feel?

I haven't riden in it. I can get some vids though, need a host. I have one of it on the dyno, I know he has some in car road test ones and an in car dyno. I don't know about the Dynodynamics Dyno, just saying what I was told.

now just got keep it above 5500 rpms

Hopefully a higher model blower (F1 plus) would fix that. Step-up ratio is much better and that should help in the lower end. But he wants more of a streetable machine so the P1 is good because it's not too much down low unless he romps it.

Nathan'sTsi

Established Member
The dyno dynamics dynos read LOWER than any of the other. I am 10000000% sure on this. This is tha same typ that vishnu uses. www.vishnutuning.com They have a chart on there called "the great dyno equalizer" that tels the standard conversions from the dynos. It could be in shoot out mode though. only the operator would be able to know

BIGGESTJOHNSON

Established Member
Not in shootout mode, and run under load NOT unloaded. And yes, they do read lower than dynojet. And Vancouver is at sea level. No altitude correction required.

Last edited:

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
Originally posted by BIGGESTJOHNSON
Not in shootout mode, and run under load NOT unloaded. And yes, they do read lower than dynojet. And Vancouver is at sea level. No altitude correction required.

The Correction is for more then just altitude

Weather?

Even if you’re at 0 feet you still have barometric presser

And humidity

Also I am not complaining about any numbers posted I was just trying to inform. That type of dyno does tend to read on the high side

Dynos are only good for comparisons

Yes we would love to see a video man work on getting a host or try the usend place but if you use u send be ready to keep updateing the link

You guys going to hit the track just looking for some track data or what you think of it at the track should trap around 125 I would think

Keep us posted

BIGGESTJOHNSON

Established Member
The dyno basically has a built in weather station, it live updates due to temp,baro, and humidity. I am trying to get the customer to let me take it for one hit at the track on Aug 6th. But the car is a vert so..... weather they let us is another question all together. Maybe just roll off the line and see what kinda of MPH we can get.Gotta keep mid to high 12 sec runs or get das boot :(
Our track is way tighter on rules than most. My "co-pilot" has left for Malasia for 6 weeks, and forgot to send me the in car road test vids, so those will be later. Car has lots more in it, still on pump gas and very little timing.

Rwick7

Established Member
Seems like good peak numbers but even more peaky than usual. The tune could add more through the curve I'm betting

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
some one have any help on the vids that are posted?

i would myself have tried the F1 if they offered a easy cog or atlest a 8 rib setup

I think a F1 @20 or so PSI with like a 75 shot would be a killer setup

vector

1st Whipple in the 10's
Established Member
STL black did you have your car on a dynojet? if by chance dod you have the dyno run viewer files i would like to look at them for my own use if i could i can send you mine also

i will not post anything you send me if that makes a difference
PM me if you have them and dont mind sending ill give you a email then

thanks

jeff

Rwick7

Established Member
8 rib is suppose to be coming soon...we'll see.

You might see an F1 @ 25 psi and some spray if stl03cobra has the balls :)

Rwick7

Established Member
All I have are sheets...sorry you could break it down rpm by rpm to some accuracy if you wanted. My sheets are posted in that gay ass BLWN03 thread. I know you were contimplating the decision for a long time and based on your early success it looks like you made the right choice for you for sure. Great job :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread