Dyno graph... Room for more?

armyavnguy

Established Member
This what I have.. 2002 Mustang Gt with 75,000 miles... I have a Vortech V1 installed with a Anderson Powerpipe, MSD Coilovers, BBK PLenum/intake combo 78mm, BA 3000 MAF, LUCAS 255lph fuel pump and Lucas 38 LB injectors. I also have a Stage 1 Snow performance METH kit. This is all going through stock H-pipe and manifolds with Flowmaster Single chamber exhaust.

I had the car dyno tuned this fast fall and reached the numbers on my dyno graph... I asked for a conservative tune. My question now is, can I get more HP/TQ with what I have and keep it safe? The internals are all stock and I know the stock H-pipe and catts are restrictive and plans are to change them out... But would love to get more around 390hp with what I have? I am not sure what the timing is set at but seems to me I can get alittle bit more and still be good... oh yeah this was at 9psi.
set

Stopsign32v

Established Member
You need to know what the timing is set at and what your AFR is. Why are you on the stock midpipe? That, the stock manifolds, and the flowmasters are holding you back. You want your car to be as efficient as possible. That will help greatly at how much power you can make safely.

armyavnguy

Established Member
Had a hi-flow catted x-pipe before I moved to Maine... Maine is strict on exhaust inspections... I am out of luck with the "buddy" who owns a shops and will write me up an inspection sticker.

TorchedCobra

Banned
Graph picture isn't working anyone know how to attach a pictures?

Upload it to Photobucket. If you are lazy like me take a pic of it on your smart phone (if you have one) and download the Photobucket app. It will autoload pics from your phone. Or you can just scan the original and upload it to Photobucket from your computer. After you upload it you will see image links on the right hand side. Click the one at the bottom that says IMG code. It will auto save. When you make a post paste the link inside of it. I hope that helps.

armyavnguy

Established Member
Yeah guess after I reinstall this x-pipe I'll have to take the long way back to the dyno this spring and stop in Mass get some 93 oct. Gotta figure out the a/f and timing... just feel there should be more and with more it still to be safe.

quick95gt

Established Member
My buddy's car with a v2, 42lb, kb bap,longtubes, bbk plenum and tb, 9 pounds and aem meth kit and it made 390 on 93 octane.

Users who are viewing this thread