Dyno Day

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
November 24th, it's a Saturday, and a few days after Thanksgiving. At horsepower ranch. $60 for 2-3 pulls with wideband. Need at least 10 cars, max of 20. So far I have about half a dozen from stangnet signed up. Would like to see some Cobras show and embarass us N/A guys. John says depending on # of cars, may be able to do some tuning with time permitting.

Post up on here if you wanna go and I'll add you to the list.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
No go for me on this one. Although I may tag along just to BS with John.

Car should be going back for another round of mods this weekend......could be down awhile.....

Snowboarda42

PMS Damage Control Tech
Established Member
I took 2 days off and so that will give me 8 days off in a row from work (God I love my job). I'll be over there on the 23rd so I think I'll go. It'd be nice to know what the sled puts down before H/C/I swap.

I can get more people to come if need be, Tony.

Where is this place anyways?

Call my cell tomorrow if you can.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
I took 2 days off and so that will give me 8 days off in a row from work (God I love my job). I'll be over there on the 23rd so I think I'll go. It'd be nice to know what the sled puts down before H/C/I swap.

I can get more people to come if need be, Tony.

Where is this place anyways?

Call my cell tomorrow if you can.

Elliott you make 9. I need a minimum of 10. So if you know anyone that wants to dyno let them know. The shop is south of Issaquah. Once we have everyone confirmed I'll set up a place to meet and we can all cruise in together, maybe grab some breakfast somewhere beforehand. You must have a sweet schedule! I just got down working 60 hours this weeks, only 2 days off.

edit: looks like i have 10 now, but definitely will welcome more! I know it's late in the year, but we don't do these very often.

Last edited:

Snowboarda42

PMS Damage Control Tech
Established Member
I have a few people interested. I'll let you know for sure though how many are going to come along.

What are you thinking as far as meeting somewhere to eat breakfast? Somewhere in the Northgate area perhaps?

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Here's the list so far......looks like we may pull this off, and have a nice get together.

II Crazy x2 cars from SN 02 GT and a Mustang II w/302
Launchpad from SN
h8my408 from SN
lordmustanggt from SN Turboed, 6 speed fox body 5.0
coolguy10786 from SVTP Cobra
scooter5 from SVTP Termi
Merc331....if he doesn't get pulled over on Airport again.......how fast were you going again? from SN the 331 Capri
Snowboarda42 from SVTP
a friend of Elliott (snowboarda42) bringing a turboed G35
Fellamansteve SN and SVTP 04 Termi
John (guy I work with that just got a '06 GT)
Schef from SVTP Cobra
Falconskaterjoh
and myself the slow Roush

coolguy10786

Established Member
I may have a few that might tag along with me as well. But this all is assuming there's no snow on the pass. Im hoping the weather will hold.

Pete's 03

Where's my eating helmet?
Established Member
I might be able to go, but I would have to be at work in south Everett by noon. I think I could do it if I was one of the first to get on the dyno. I will talk to my boss about showing up late but they are pretty stingy with time off between thanksgiving and christmas.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
Pete, if need be , we can let you go first since you have to be at work. We're not going to a schedule of who goes when.

99GTtony

Rain city stanger
Established Member
New list:

II Crazy x2 cars
Launchpad
h8my408
lordmustanggt
coolguy10786 from SVTP
scooter5 from SVTP
Merc331....if he doesn't get pulled over on Airport again.......how fast were you going again?
Snowboarda42 from SVTP
a friend of Elliott (snowboarda42) bringing a turboed G35
Fellamansteve
John (guy I work with that just got a '06 GT)
Schef from SVTP
TheRedBlur from SN 95 GT 5.0
and myself

Users who are viewing this thread