he does 0-60 flat 6

Tylerb59

Established Member
team23jordan said:
i'm in for sure
this volvo might come

Added.

RickSvt said:
Hey Tyler, we will be meeting at my place then taking hwy 9 down to burgerking in lake stevens.......

What time? Should take around 45 minutes to get down to Renton after the trip down to LS. Looks like we need to leave at 7am (ugh) from Arlington in order to join the pack at 8. I'm going to get a hold of TJ (Red 5.0) and let him know the plan.

Tylerb59

Established Member
team23jordan said:
my friend's volvo is faster than you think
his got 3" turbo back
intake
running 14psi
and some other stuff

he does 0-60 flat 6

What color is it? Orange w/ stripes?

Christian

Ready To Run
Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
What time? Should take around 45 minutes to get down to Renton after the trip down to LS. Looks like we need to leave at 7am (ugh) from Arlington in order to join the pack at 8. I'm going to get a hold of TJ (Red 5.0) and let him know the plan.

Thought it's 9AM? If so, you can get another hour of sleep :thumbsup:

JaKaL

Established Member
Christian said:
Is Fairlady Motors the place peeps were talkin about in Tacoma??? JaKaL, is this not the place you just went to and had the bung welded? If so, how's parking... I remember you said it was tight quarters, but could not remember you were meaning the physical dyno area or the shop in general.

As for the place... I'm sure everyone will come to a consensus by Thursday - I'll be checking into the boards then!

Tyler... thanks for the one thread to consolidate the info... helps (going dizzy before).

Christian

Fairlady Motors is in Tacoma and there is good parking, just the dyno viewing space is tight.

I will see you all at the Renton Fred Meyer.

Tylerb59

Established Member
tarch said:
haha i've seen that one... many times in kirkland

Yea ... I've raced it and it was a dead heat. I walked it on the first race but I think I got a jump. The second time he started first so he got a slight jump (was pretty fair though) and no one moved an inch. I don't remember how fast we got going but we came around a corner on 520 where there is usually a trap and I got onto my brakes. Prior to that we were both messing with a v6 Mustang and eventually got into our own dual.

Was impressed! My car is slow, but not that slow. To have the Volvo be neck and neck was a lot of fun. The worst part though is the fact he had 3 people in the car, and green neons! :lol:

Anyway, if that's the guy..have him come out I want to check out the car again.

Tylerb59

Established Member
Christian said:
Thought it's 9AM? If so, you can get another hour of sleep :thumbsup:

Dyno is at 9, but everyone is meeting up at Renton Fred Meyers at 8am.

If we show up at 9am (prefered) we'll be late to the show and have a few more people in front of you in you wanted to get on the rollers.

tarch

I LUB RAIN!
Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
Yea ... I've raced it and it was a dead heat. I walked it on the first race but I think I got a jump. The second time he started first so he got a slight jump (was pretty fair though) and no one moved an inch. I don't remember how fast we got going but we came around a corner on 520 where there is usually a trap and I got onto my brakes. Prior to that we were both messing with a v6 Mustang and eventually got into our own dual.

Was impressed! My car is slow, but not that slow. To have the Volvo be neck and neck was a lot of fun. The worst part though is the fact he had 3 people in the car, and green neons! :lol:

Anyway, if that's the guy..have him come out I want to check out the car again.

dang never realized it was so quick... ah well

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
Cant go. Work sending me to Reno for awhile. :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Hurley

Established Member
Ok, where exactly in Tacoma is this taking place? what day is it taking place? what time is it taking place? and should i come by? :D :D :D

Joe5.0

Established Member
04MystiCobra said:
Cant go. Work sending me to Reno for awhile. :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :mj: :fm: :fm: :fm: :fm: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash: :bash:

Mystic this is :bs:

Users who are viewing this thread