Dyno Day In Tempe AZ

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
Just picked up GreenValley Tony's Cobra to bring up to the dyno. I think it should pull about 425-450rwhp

AzDropTop

Established Member
torqued said:
Just picked up GreenValley Tony's Cobra to bring up to the dyno. I think it should pull about 425-450rwhp

Markus maximus! Is Nightenforcer leaving the machine at home or is Dianna driving yours or his up to the dyno?

Z O SICK

Established Member
NightEnforcer said:
Yes. But since you aren't driving up with us, I will have to go slow. 100 octane is getting expensive.

Good luck with the bike race.

Sounds like 21psi to me :banana: Man, i would love to go just for the road trip. It already sounds like good time. To bad i just dynoed my car two days ago.

Tony
"Just bolt on's" :bs:

AzDropTop

Established Member
JSTA46 said:
Sounds like 21psi to me :banana: Man, i would love to go just for the road trip. It already sounds like good time. To bad i just dynoed my car two days ago.

Tony
"Just bolt on's" :bs:

I'm still not sure in Tom is bringing his car since they are going to bring up Tony's Mystic for his since he has never had a dyno? How did your's come out the other day?

torqued

Go Fast Turn Left
Established Member
Hey AZDROPTOP! NightEnforcer is bringing his car but probably won't dyno since he hasn't really done anything to it since the last pull of 604RWHP. It is still running great. One of our guys from our shop is driving my car and I am driving Tony's car. I am dynoing my car and Tony's. Are you meeting us in the AM or are you doing the bike race?

Thanks for the "safe trip" wishes BullitSleuth

AzDropTop

Established Member
torqued said:
Hey AZDROPTOP! NightEnforcer is bringing his car but probably won't dyno since he hasn't really done anything to it since the last pull of 604RWHP. It is still running great. One of our guys from our shop is driving my car and I am driving Tony's car. I am dynoing my car and Tony's. Are you meeting us in the AM or are you doing the bike race?

Thanks for the "safe trip" wishes BullitSleuth

Mark,

As of right now I'm planning on hitting the race first. It shouldn't take long at all since the time-trail is only 6 to 7 miles and maybe 20 participants. Today went well though I am pretty tired at this point. Jack had the stomache flu last night and woke us up puking at our doorway. LOL He's feeling better now. See you guys before noon.

AzDropTop

Established Member
luther said:
YO! WHERE'S MY CAR? I'M PLACING THE OVER/UNDER AT 475. SORRY I CAN'T BE THERE BUT I SEEM TO BE MISSING PART OF MY SHOULDER. :poke:

You know it's in Mexico by now don't you Tony! Ha ha. Hope you are enjoying some pain meds. :D

AzDropTop

Established Member
Chris_H said:
So how did the dyno day go since I couldn't make it? :cryying:

Chris,
We had another good turn out. I think a few less than last year, but the guys at Xtreme were once again very good. Mark, aka Torqued had high HP for the day at 450-Just put a pulley on to go with his x, cb, and kandn set up. I made 293 and 289, similar to the numbers from Tucson a few weeks ago. High Tq was one of the very sweet lightnings at 452 or so. Some of the guys/gals went to the Pavillions following, but I went home-busy week. Anyway, hope all is well with you, the boy and the mrs.

Users who are viewing this thread