Dyno Day In Tempe AZ

NightEnforcer

Established Member
It should be great fun.

SVTOA OF ARIZONA

PRESENTS

DYNO-DAY 2005

The Arizona Chapter of The SVTOA, in conjunction with the great guys at

Xtreme Motorsports, will be having a Dyno-Day on Saturday 4/16/05.

The first dyno run will start at 9:00 A.M. and we hope to have all cars out by 3:00 PM. The cost is $45.00 for two pulls including A/F for SVTOA AZ members

and $55.00 for non-members.

HIGH FORD RWHP GETS A REBATE OF THE DYNO FEE!
(Night Enforcer has excluded himself from this competition)

Hot dogs, burgers and soft drinks are included in the price for dyno participants. A $5.00 lunch donation for those not dynoing is appreciated.

SVTOA-AZ T-Shirts will be available at the event.

We are planning on attending the Pavilions Car Show after the last car is dynoed, so please join us for this fun day.

Xtreme Motorsports is located at 364 S. Smith Rd. Suite 107, in Tempe, AZ.

480-517-4969.

Contact Mark Newhall 520-906-0186 or

Kristin Heffern 623-873-5004 for further information​

AZROUSH01

Established Member
I will be there also...not a member but want to see what the RWHP figures are on my Roush SII...had it dyno-tuned at SVC Motorsports in Scottsdale, Rob is the guy for tuning, his tune on five SVT Lightings took the top three places recently at Firebird Drags...but want to see what the numbers are on a "drum dyno" as opposed to the 237 hp number on the tuning dyno SVT has.

Sweetlu60

AZ Bondostang
Established Member
I am there, I think my new K&N FIPK is coming today, so it will be nice to see how many horsepower the FIPK is worth on a bone stock '03 Cobra.

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Sounds like we will have a great turn out. Right now we have five cars going from Tucson and Southern AZ. We are planning to cruise up together. If any one else from Tucson or Southern AZ wants to cruise up with us, you are welcome to join us. We are going to leave Tucson at about 0700. The meeting point is yet to be determined.

Matt as we get closer we can work out the details about getting your hood liner installed that morning before we leave.

AzDropTop

Established Member
Those that are not members of the local SVTOA you should spend the 25 bucks, get a free shirt and discounts on our other events this year. We are hoping for a track rental at Firebird later in the year.

Tom, I may have to join up with you guys up at the dyno later in the morning. There is a police/Fire bike race that morning I'm hoping to enter. Just a 12 mile time trial that should put me on the road by 10 or so. I'll let you know. :banana:

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Is that like a pedal bike race? You mean without a combustion engine? Are you sick or what? Get over to my house quick so I can run some tests on you. Just kidding. No prob. Are you going to dyno to see how much HP you have gained?

AzDropTop

Established Member
NightEnforcer said:
Is that like a pedal bike race? You mean without a combustion engine? Are you sick or what? Get over to my house quick so I can run some tests on you. Just kidding. No prob. Are you going to dyno to see how much HP you have gained?

Yep pedal type. LOL. It's only 40 miles on Friday and 12 on Sat. :) Yep, going to dyno unless something crazy happens from now till then. Are you bringing your little bitty pulley again? Oh please say yes. :pepper:

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Yes. But since you aren't driving up with us, I will have to go slow. 100 octane is getting expensive.

Good luck with the bike race.

AzDropTop

Established Member
NightEnforcer said:
Yes. But since you aren't driving up with us, I will have to go slow. 100 octane is getting expensive.

Good luck with the bike race.

Thanks! I was just looking at your "fly by" two days ago! You know the one where you were going to speed limit. :D

The Sat Race isn't for sure so if you don't mind emailing or calling me with the meeting destination just in case. Heck, I need directions to Xtreme anyway. LOL

NightEnforcer

Established Member
Rick we will be leaving the Jack In The Box at 0700 on Saturday morning. Mark or I will call you with the directions to Xtreme if you can't make that time. Talk to you soon

hdsupercrewf150

Established Member
I won't be able to dyno since I'll have just installed my ported eaton and I won't have a tune or colder spark plugs installed yet but I will still show.

Aerosi665

Daily Driver
Established Member
I will definatly show up if possible, just to get a baseline reading on the stock GT, hell even just hanging out with some fellow car enthusists is worth it.

BullittSleuth

Established Member
Aerosi665 said:
I will definatly show up if possible, just to get a baseline reading on the stock GT, hell even just hanging out with some fellow car enthusists is worth it.

I'm with you on that one! It would be cool if you baselined yours because that's what I'm doing, be fun to compare 2v mods :rolling:

Users who are viewing this thread