Dyno Day in Spokane

coolguy10786

Established Member
I know there's not really anyone on this side of the mountains, but im trying to set up a dyno day at shelly's performance and dyno for Nov 4th. We've got 4 of 10 needed for it to happen. The date isn't set in stone yet, but thought i would post something up on here, even though i doubt any of you will be able to make it. Cost will be 60 for the first pull and 50 for each additional.

coolguy10786

Established Member
I'm gonna have to double check that number b/c it changes with more people, but i think he did say 50 a pull. If its different i'll change it, but when you have the only dyno in town, i guess its easy to charge what you want.

coolguy10786

Established Member
Ya i was wrong, 3 pulls for 50$ with a/f monitering. I know none of you probably will make it, but in case some one can.

tankerman1981

Established Member
damn thats not a bad price really.... really wish i could make it out there and all... always fun to get together with like minded people.... good luck getting people together...

71stang99

Established Member
Good luck getting enough folks for the dyno day, if it were around Turkey Day when we usually head to Stevens county I might have driven up in the Cobra but its nice to know of a shop in Spokane.

coolguy10786

Established Member
Its cool we've got more than ten, i just hope it doesn't decide to snow or anything.

Users who are viewing this thread