Dyno Day in Northern, Virginia on July 19th.

akatherazor4

If you see this tag, Run!
Established Member
I looked back through 16 pages of posts and didn't see this posted here yet. www.SpringfieldMotorsport.com is having a dyno day on the 19th. (Saturday) and everyone is invited. The last event was a blast and this one is sure to be even better. This event will be fully catered with food and *drinks*.:-D

On hand will be the Saleen from the new 2Fast 2Furious movie, a stunning black notchback sporting a D-1 procharger, and rumor has it that an altered 6 second car will also be present along with numerous others. The details are below.

When? -July 19th.
Where? -Springfield Motorsport
Time? -9a.m. till ?????
Cost? -3pulls with A/F $50.00!

Hope to see you there.;-)

Razor.

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by 2kbill
Hey, that sounds good! I may hoof it on down to virginny.

Come on down Bill!:-D I'm sure there will be a few choice parts on a certian black 03 vert you would be interested to see.

Razor.:beer:

lRageATMl

GO TERPS!
Established Member
maybe if I can get my throttle body in time than I will get my car dynoed again...do we need to sign up somewhere?

akatherazor4

Established Member
Originally posted by lRageATMl
maybe if I can get my throttle body in time than I will get my car dynoed again...do we need to sign up somewhere?

No need to sign up for this event. If you show up and want your car dyno'd then it will be done.:-D They will dyno every car that makes it out regardless of what time it is. I know I left the last event at around 9pm and it was still going.:eek: Did I mention how much fun it was?:D

Razor.

Users who are viewing this thread