Dyno Day in Dayton OH Aug 5th

thenek

Established Member
Just wanted to throw this out here. Some friends and i are having a dyno day at http://precision-autosports.com/index.php on Aug 5th Saturday. Anyone who is in the local area is welcome to come. It's $50 to run it on the dyno 3 times or $75 an hour to tune it.

If you want to go i need to know by Thursday the 3rd.

thenek

Established Member
03SNOWBALL said:
I would like to go and hang out But I have to work .are you putting on a 6#?

Hanging out is good. I wont be running my truck because i havent done anything to it since last time, but i will be there to hang. I'm waiting to buy a package of mods to put on before i get it tuned. I'm going with a 4# crank.

Besides my friend is supposed to have some wimpy mazdas out there so of course any L that shows up will prolly steal the show.

Its like right off of I-675 on highway 35.

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
thenek said:
Hanging out is good. I wont be running my truck because i havent done anything to it since last time, but i will be there to hang. I'm waiting to buy a package of mods to put on before i get it tuned. I'm going with a 4# crank.

Besides my friend is supposed to have some wimpy mazdas out there so of course any L that shows up will prolly steal the show.

Its like right off of I-675 on highway 35.

Hey I read in the other thread that you were thinking of going with the RPM option e-LFP has great deals on power pkgs.
quote for LFP 6# power package.......................................$519.00 with ExCal2 tuner, LFP 6# lower crank pulley, 160 or 180 stat, Allen bolt hardware, converter lock tool, 14mm forged hex tool, Goodyear Gatorback belt, NGK plugs.

Price may differ a little you can also get the same pkg with the predator for under $500. give him a call Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339

thenek

Established Member
03SNOWBALL said:
Hey I read in the other thread that you were thinking of going with the RPM option e-LFP has great deals on power pkgs.
quote for LFP 6# power package.......................................$519.00 with ExCal2 tuner, LFP 6# lower crank pulley, 160 or 180 stat, Allen bolt hardware, converter lock tool, 14mm forged hex tool, Goodyear Gatorback belt, NGK plugs.

Price may differ a little you can also get the same pkg with the predator for under $500. give him a call Mark/LFP
1-281-385-5339

Thanks a lot for the info, i new there had to be some other places with deals like that. Givin him a call now.

thenek

Established Member
03SNOWBALL said:

1-281-385-5339

Wow, they just gave me the same deal but with an X-cal 2. I was hesitant on going through rpmoutlet. I will definatly get my stuff from these guys. Thanks a ton Snowball.

03SNOWBALL

Established Member
No problem just returning the favor many have provided on this forum.This is the best Svt forum thanks to all the great guys and gals.

thenek

Established Member
So Its this Saturday starting at 9 am till whenever. Any definates that are going? Oh yea, we are grilling out too. Bring a steak if you want otherwise we will have hamburgers and soda.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread