DYNO DAY at APEX in Santa Clara, 7/27 --Info inside.

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
Hi all,

I have arranged for a dyno day at APEX in Santa Clara for 7/27.

The dyno charge is $75 and includes three runs with A/F. You will also receive a print out of your dyno run. If you bring a formated 1.44mb floppy disk you may also take home the run file for viewing with Dynojet's runviewer.

Since this is a Sunday we have the whole lot to ourselves. Bill at APEX said BBQ is ok, so if you guys are interested we can turn this into a really fun time! Let me know.

How to register:
Payment must be recieved before Friday 7/25. Personal check is OK. Send me a PM and I'll reply with my mailing address. Let me know if you have a prefered time slot.

Misc. Info:
APEX Motorsports has a website available here:
http://www.apexmotorsports.net/

The Dynojet runviewer is available here:
http://www.dynojet.com/downloads.shtml

Past NorCal dyno day results here:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29807&highlight=apex

griffined

SVT driver
As of now, I don't have to be anywhere that day, but I've not done any mods to my cars that warrant another dyno. Put me down as a spectator only!

sn8k

THe oLD FaRT
Established Member
I'll see you guys there... but there's little chance I'm going to have enough miles on the new 03 to get it dynoed (picking it up this Thursday - and I don't think I can get 1000 miles on the ticker & the oil changed before then). We'll see though - maybe I might be driving it a lot ... having goals is a good thing :-D . If i don't , then I'll just bring out the Savage - very curious on just what numbers that engine is producing.

Very much looking forward to meeting up with everyone again :thumbsup:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Originally posted by sn8k
I'll see you guys there... but there's little chance I'm going to have enough miles on the new 03 to get it dynoed (picking it up this Thursday - and I don't think I can get 1000 miles on the ticker & the oil changed before then). We'll see though - maybe I might be driving it a lot ... having goals is a good thing :-D . If i don't , then I'll just bring out the Savage - very curious on just what numbers that engine is producing.

Very much looking forward to meeting up with everyone again :thumbsup:

Glad to have you guys there Mark. It'll be great to see you both again.

BTW I'll be there. :beer:

Ghoust

Will Over Skill
Established Member
I would love to make it there but I have to work at 11am and I work in Fremont. If you get this started early and I could get one of the first positions...maybe like at 9am or so if you guys are gonna start it that early, I can make it.....let me know what time you guys are going to be starting this.

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
Starts at 9am. If you wanna go first you should be out by 10am.

I think you'll make it to work on time. Plus, you'll be in a better state of mind for the work day. After watching the car on the dyno you won't need that morning cup of coffee.

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
We need six, I believe. So far we have:

sn8k
03DOHC
speeder
Poisoned Pony
LIGHTNING LARRY
and myself.

We can have a maximum of 13. I think we're on our way to a great showing!

Jon

Relax, have a homebrew!
Established Member
Cool, we're up to eight!

sn8k
03DOHC
speeder
Poisoned Pony
LIGHTNING LARRY
NorCalRedfire
Ghoust
and myself.

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by One Fast Cobra
I just had my car Dynoed on July 2nd so put me down as a spectator only. See you there :beer: :beer: :beer:
So how much power did you get?:-D

Users who are viewing this thread