Dyno Day at Alternative Auto Cant wait!!

biohawk1

Established Member
Thats right for all you Michiganders. Dyno Day will be Saturday May 3rd 8 a.m. at Alternative Auto Performance in Chesterfield MI. 2 pulls for $50

First off I have no affiliation with Alternative Auto. I'm just excited about pulling my car out of the garage since winter is hopefully almost over. I've seen some rather sweet builds being posted on the site over the past months. Hopefully this will attract them out so I can see them in person.

I hope this break any rules about posting for a buisness. :shrug: If it does my apologies.

Last edited:

ctgreddy

Established Member
I'll probably swing by there, kinda like dealing with the competition but I hear they usually have a good turnout.

ctgreddy

Established Member
I work at Livernois so it'd be rival businesses pretty much, altho I hear my boss and Lidio used to be pretty good friends.

Comp04svt

Established Member
I would love to come out, but I need to be re tuned by him anyways for the gt500 throttle body...may come out to watch cause its close to the house.

You should post this in the Midwest section. Im sure some more people would love to come.

Last edited:

2010 Red&white

Established Member
I will also be there to see all the winter builds out for a Saturday run & maybe a dyno pull or two. The many different car makes & models always makes for a fun day. There are usually plenty of Chevys and Mopars on the dyno.

sidewayscoupe

Established Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1396624244.653831.jpg

terminator04

Director Choice 1st place
Established Member
My termi is there right now getting a new stroker build so I am sure I will be there

Jay15COBRA

Established Member
Had mine pullied and tuned by Lidio and his crew last Thanksgiving. Took it out today for the second time. Ordering new tires this week to get all that rwhp to stick to the pavement. Everyone says AA and Lidio is the best and I couldn't be happier I took my car to him.

petersen302

Established Member
I'm there. I will either be dropping off or picking up my car from him. He is doing my Roush install and custom tune.

Users who are viewing this thread