DYNO DAY 5/1 @ NE Dyno

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
anyone going? ill be thre at 9am sharp to be first. its hosted by NEBOC (new england blue oval club)

then after that im cruising over to the meet in marshfeild

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Originally posted by silver10th
I need directions to there or where ever people are meeting up. I'm coming from Weymouth.Thanks in advance.

dan..u want to take the MASS PIKE to exit 12? its the route 146 and route 20 exit. pay the toll and take a right at the lights. next lights u take a left and an immediate right at the next light. u go about 1-2 miles and take a left over a bridge (its the next set of lights i think) once over the bridge u go like 1/4 mile and there is a road (forget the name) on the left that goes back behind some buildings..its back there. if u wanna meet up with me let me know...i have ot be there for 830 though...

silver10th

Established Member
jake, ill meet you where ever.ill be there at 8 if you want.getting up early is a non issue with me.i have yet to dyno my car and im anxious.
Mike, sorry about the pics dude.did she not see the email i sent you?call me up and put her on the phone and ill square it away for you.let me know what i can do.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
dan..did u sign up? are u comming to the meet in marshfeild after?

im not a member and i got in.

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I'm heading to it, from Maine.. (afternoon session) see what my 03 does 100% stock (I'll change the oil in the morning, should have about 2000 miles on it, putting Mobi1 Synthetic into it)

silver10th

Established Member
jake,im not a member and yes i am definitely going to marshfield after. my buddy with that white lightning might come along to.call me and let me know where i can meet you nd what time to meet at.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
2 way me friday and we can talk abou tit. ill be up most of the night..goin to NED fiday night...

Users who are viewing this thread