Dyno-comp tuning.

RobH

Established Member
Was referred to Rich at Dyno-comp. I was overly impressed with not only Rich but Mike as well. They had my car for close to 2 months due to cheap parts installed by previous owner. We were able to get rid of that crap and get all the good goodies on there and dyno at 583 to the wheels with only 15lbs of boost. Rich spent time with my car and showed genuine care for how it was tuned. Very, very pleased with Rich and the guys he has there. Mike kept me in the loop all the way!! Take your car or truck to them!!!

IllCobra

Established Member
Was referred to Rich at Dyno-comp. I was overly impressed with not only Rich but Mike as well. They had my car for close to 2 months due to cheap parts installed by previous owner. We were able to get rid of that crap and get all the good goodies on there and dyno at 583 to the wheels with only 15lbs of boost. Rich spent time with my car and showed genuine care for how it was tuned. Very, very pleased with Rich and the guys he has there. Mike kept me in the loop all the way!! Take your car or truck to them!!!
Mods?

RobH

Established Member
Egr delete.

3.25 pulley.

90 mm idler pulleys

80lb injectors.

Kooks header 1 5/8 to 2.5

340's fuel pumps.

Single blade throttle body (1690's cfm's)

Kooks Off road x pipe. No cats.

SC2600 maf.

Ngk plugs/msd

Kenne bell BAP.

RobH

Established Member
Egr delete.

3.25 pulley.

90 mm idler pulleys

80lb injectors.

Kooks header 1 5/8 to 2.5

340's fuel pumps.

Single blade throttle body (1690's cfm's)

Kooks Off road x pipe. No cats.

SC2600 maf.

Ngk plugs/msd

Kenne bell BAP.

And a 2.3 whipple, with a JLT carbon CAI

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread