Dyno at 25psi 95 Turbo 959rwhp

turbosaleen

Established Member
ill be happy to run marcos supra in my mustang :) and trust me he will lose

Oh and marcos car has blown up what 7 times in the past year ? blew something up at every event it went to .. so much for street car.

mine puts down 1100 rwhp on race gas WITHOUT the nitrous has run as fast as 8.95 on PURE 93 octane at 18 psi with a 75 shot and would hand marco his arse on race gas and the real boost.

You will never see that car make taht number again it was a flue a 200 shot and a shut down waste gate just to set the record he didnt care if he blew it up.
if he ever tried to go down track at that level it wouldnt make it to the 8th mile
so much for the "killer supra"

01MustangGT

CHP 5.1L Stroker & KB
Established Member
Marko Djuric's "White Supra" was already sold on Ebay for 72,100.00 grand .
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyo...iewItemQQcategoryZ6447QQitemZ4574824399QQrdZ1

Marko Djuric's "White Supra", the worlds current record holder for most horsepower out of a gasoline fed 2JZ motor. Also currently the worlds fastest street driven Toyota Supra, with its best overall 1/4 mile time to date a 8.45@162 on 38psi of boost. (street boost). The car made 1520 rhwp @ 59psi of boost on a Mustang chassis dyno, securing it the highest HP title.

The engine is a completely brand new STC Stage 5 longblock. This is quite possible the only 2JZ engine program developed that can handle such high hp levels without any stress issues on the street and strip.

I have over $150,000 invested in this car (damn, 150 grand :D ) . I expect to not recovery all of these spent funds, but they went a long way into learning and researching the technology that goes into building this cars and the experience has allowed us to develop a "perfect" setup, that we are confident enough to offer warranty on.

Marko D.
STC Performance Engineering
1-847-640-7305

m1.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread