Dyno around Nashville area?

armycook1981

Established Member
South car you have ,amazon I'm sure your aware of them from the lightning world

My tuner is 3.5 out east north of Chattanooga , then north in Ohio you got that modular depot a few guys use around here then

Last edited:

02_lightning_NP

Air Assault
Established Member
i know david and his crew only use some place in south carolina. its like 6.5 hrs from here. but i figured there had to be something reputable around here or at least closer than that. On fordgt500 forum a member just mentioned a place called DBR around springfield. ever heard of them?

armycook1981

Established Member
yeah i saw the thread ... i use Intune like i said matter of fact i got the word today the street test checked out just one trouble shooting thing to fix i should be able to pick it up next saturday

yeah they use Rick@amazon or atleast david does. havent heard of to many gt500's out of there camp tho

SA-when for the DBR neverheard of them but just recently started to hear about blankenship froom the lightning guys over on LR

Last edited:

savant

Death Dealer
Established Member
I've dealt with Dyno Speed. They installed my Aluminator. Really good guys to deal with and thy wont bullshit you.

drc767

I have dyno'd my GT500 at Performance Garage in Smyrna on two separate occasions. I already had a tune installed and did a remote tune, so I cannot speak of their tuning ability. I can, however, recommend them if you are looking for doing some dyno pulls.

Performance Garage (615) 250-3966
531 Huntley Industrial Blvd
Smyrna, TN 37167

cotes7-1.jpg

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
DYNO SPEED and BLANKENSHIP Performance are both about 200 miles from me.... anyone with personal experience from these tuners?

Lee Blankenship has been the only person to either mod my car or tune it. With all the testing I do he's probably done 30 different tunes for my own car. He's great at getting the car tuned in ALL rpm's for full throttle or daily driving with idle included.

Lee's a good guy and as honest as they come. If you have questions during the tune he'll answer all of them too.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
^He'll start with a fresh tune and do his own custom tune for your vehicle.

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Lee tunes my car also. He is the best I've used to date and I've use all the big names. He's one of the nicest guys and one of the hardest workers I've ever met. He's pretty much the reason I ran 9's on 93 octane. It wasn't my driving.

Edit: Hopefully 03_KYL and MustangcrazyBJ will jump in and tell you about their experiences with Lee during the NMRA race at Bowling Green this year.

Last edited:

mustangcrazybj

Established Member
I can't say enough good about Lee, Posi's ported blower and Lee's tune got my car running [email protected] with only a hand full of bolt ons and little to no weight reduction. And myself,Quadedady and 03_KYL all had new bests this past season with Blankenship tunes in all of our cars. Our cars are seriously some daily drivers, as I drove mine for the 500 mile round trip to Bowling green for the shootout with my 3 year old hanging out in the front seat for the entire 500 mile trip. I will NEVER let anyone else tune on my car if I have a say so in it. Both 03_KYL and myself also rank pretty high on the ported eaton only lists with the posi/blankenship combo. I think you will be very satisfied if you give Lee the chance.

03 KYL

Established Member
Here is another guy who can vouch for Lee Blankenship & his tuning abilities. He tuned my Cobra so that it would have great drivability & makes great power. This past fall his tuning got me into the 10's with my Posi ported eaton in my (almost) full weight Cobra down at Bowling Green. Lee is an excellent tuner but is also just a really good guy who will not lead you astray or do you wrong. Don't have any experience about the guys at Delk Performance but I do with Lee & can tell you that you can't go wrong if you take your Shelby to him.

Helomech74

Established Member
If you don't mind the drive, you could always take it down to Bob Kurgan. He's in Braselton, GA. Can't go wrong with Kurgan tuning your ride.

I can say 100% stay away from Delk for any tuning.

Last edited:

Beautiful_Ben

Established Member
DYNO SPEED and BLANKENSHIP Performance are both about 200 miles from me.... anyone with personal experience from these tuners?
I live in Memphis and everyone pretty much loves Dynospeed. I used to get my nitrous filled there when I ran it in my old GT. Very very nice people and they're always getting their cars into 5.0 magazine. Edit: my car is running a tune from Delk right now and I do not like it. Runs like shit unless I'm balls deep into the throttle. Dynospeed will be retuning my car soon.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread