Dyno appt in 3 weeks

BdJames

Established Member
I am taking the car to the rollers in three weeks. I have been wanting to convert to E85 for obvious reasons. My question is, is it worth it to convert to the corn with my current setup. I have the stock eaton with a 2.93 upper only, bolt on cobra. I have plans to go TVS this winter. I was going to upgrade to 60lb injectors, new walbro pumps, and possibly fore level 1 returnless system.

Help me out, I am fuel illiterate.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Why not consider fore's level 1 return system? There returnless level 1 cost damn near the same amount! If you plan on going tvs I'd wait until then and build your mods around that.

BdJames

Established Member
I had to read my post again. I did not mean to say return less. The return system is what I had in mind. I'm just wondering if it's worth the switch now before I get my first tune or just wait until I upgrade blowers and do it and the fuel together.

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Go atleast 80# injectors and buy big enough pumps to max those out on 93. It's not fun buying shit twice. Buy once cry once. Always leave tons of headroom because you will always want more

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread