dyno and tuning?

avengermike

mad man
Established Member
he everyone just got out on the dyno and i ran 420hp/479.4Tq at sea and 353.3hp/402.3Tq corrected. i had bought my Predator for RPMOutlet and u get free tunes from them or someone, i sent them my dyno sheet taht showed i was running a little rich and this is what they sent, " Here is a tune that should work well for you, the last car that ran it pulled 487hp/481tq on a Dynojet 248 STD rating, with the accufab tb/inlet, 2.80 upper, CAI,bassani x-pipe w/cats 3" dynomax cat back." Now i do have the 2.8, CAI, Off road X pipe w/out cats, and mangaflow cat back. Should i wait a load this at the dyno and run it again or do u think its safe to load it into the car now?
would like any help
thanks
mike

Last edited:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
The numbers you have listed don't make any sense, and without a dyno sheet you're not going to get educated responses. How was your a/f ratio? And you are saying RPM outlet did you a custom tune? Your numbers should be close to mine as we have the same mods and yet your hp is about 40 low. And was this done on a dyno?

avengermike

mad man
Established Member
can someone tell me how to post my dyno sheets? i dynoed at 420.9hp/479.4tq SAE, Actual was 353.3hp/402.3tq. yes RPM outlet sent me that email message i posted up with a tune after i had sent them my dyno sheets.

Last edited:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
if you have the dyno sheet on computer or can scan it you can host it at www.tinypic.com and link it here... definately some funky numbers. Was it a dynojet or a mustang dyno?

avengermike

mad man
Established Member
when i try to use the link says cant find server if u have a e-mail i will send it to so u can see it i have it in PFD format

avengermike

mad man
Established Member
okay took some time but i got them thanks for the help the first is the Actual and second is the SAE.
2l6fqx

2loylc

Last edited:

03yllwguy

Daily driven since 2003
Established Member
Something definately isn't right. Are you SURE you have a 2.8 pulley? Your hp is rediculously low (about 100) and tq (about 50) down what it should. Not to mention your a/f is super lean and doesn't richen up till 6k, leaving you dangerously lean below that. I highly suggest getting your tunes from somewhere else and verifying that you indeed have a 2.8 pulley on there. Those numbers and a/f are WAY OFF...

avengermike

mad man
Established Member
thanks for the help i was looking at the pics i posted and noticed that the SAE was not up their so i got it posted now, and as far as the tune thats the fact tune from the predator "pulley tune" that is why i sent my dyno sheets off to RPM Outlet and they sent me that e-amil i had posted at the top, with a new tune ill get out on the dyno maybe this week and up load the new tune and see what come out of it.
thanks once more
mike

Users who are viewing this thread