Dying for Spring (Modded Harley Pics)

Nicky Pass

...boom goes the dynamite
Established Member
In Chicago, we have had snow for the last 3 weeks...about 25"-30". I has been since November since I have ridden this thing....its been since August since I sold me Cobra....I just need "toy weather" to return!

Since I sold the Cobra, I bought my 2011 Deluxe...and just like the Cobra, I can't stop buying stuff for it! Since October, I've had it Dyno tuned with Vance & Hines exhaust and a hi-flow air cleaner, switch all fluids to synthetic, added a crash bar and just last night, I added my LePera solo seat with a fender bib.

I know its not a SVT....but what do you think?

BareBones1.jpg

BareBones2.jpg

BareBones3.jpg

BareBones4.jpg

BareBones5.jpg

BareBones6.jpg

BareBones7.jpg

BareBones8.jpg

SLOW95

SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP!
Established Member
Damn that is nice man I bet your going just as crazy as I am. Im in watertown NY it snows all the F#$%^ing up here.

92z28

Established Member
It looks super classy and nice but honestly I will never buy a Harley myself ever again. My next bike will be a Honda

chrisheltra

Established Member
Damn that is nice man I bet your going just as crazy as I am. Im in watertown NY it snows all the F#$%^ing up here.

Didnt you live in SC? Man I feel for you I spent a month in Watertown/Evans Mill/Ft Drum for work and there was absolutely nothing to do there.

Users who are viewing this thread