photo.JPG
    439.5 KB · Views: 197
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    490.6 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Yeah, I thought for sure he was going to drop me! Turned out to be a great trip with a great ending. The Irish were great host, we stayed in an unbelievable five star hotel, and had a huge showing of PSU fans at the game that made it feel like a home game.

BUNKY

S281SVT
Established Member
Dwight you look like you were showing the team how to tackle lol.
Congrats on the win.

IronTerp

Really cool! I thought you worked for maryland? Is James Franklin a cool guy? I'm a huge Penn state fan

Was at Maryland from 1984 until 2010. Gonna be weird when we play them on November 1...... Coach Franklin is awesome. As advertised. He brings it every day, has very high expectations of everyone, but is always positive and supportive.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Was at Maryland from 1984 until 2010. Gonna be weird when we play them on November 1...... Coach Franklin is awesome. As advertised. He brings it every day, has very high expectations of everyone, but is always positive and supportive.

Not weird. I hope you guys embarrass them. I'm still a big MD fan, but I don't care for Edsall at all, that guy just constantly rubs me the wrong way, and I didn't like how the whole coaching changeover happened. I hope Rutgers whoops us too, for Fridgen's sake. Other than that, I hope we win every game, but I don't see that happening. From what I understand, CJ was looking pretty shakey against JMU.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I love the new staff, you guys have great enthusiasm for our school and understand the message that its not just football, but building kinds into fine upstanding young men with an education. I for one as an alumni am happy to have such great people become part of our family. WE ARE!!!!

Also my wife wanted me to add she thinks his children are darling and says they look like such a genuinely nice and loving family,

Also Dwight, I cant wait to see what you can do with some of these new freshmen, I bet we will have some beefy linemen in just a few short years.

Last edited:

IronTerp

Thanks Steve! Appreciate the kind words. Coach Franklin brought 16 of us with him from Vanderbilt and fortunate to work with a great group of talented hard working guys. Tell your wife thanks for me! The family is getting ready to significantly expand; both my daughters are expecting and both sons are engaged. Going to be a wild year for the family!

Love this year's class! Great bunch of kids and super athletes.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Thanks Steve! Appreciate the kind words. Coach Franklin brought 16 of us with him from Vanderbilt and fortunate to work with a great group of talented hard working guys. Tell your wife thanks for me! The family is getting ready to significantly expand; both my daughters are expecting and both sons are engaged. Going to be a wild year for the family!

Love this year's class! Great bunch of kids and super athletes.

That is awesome, two grand kids in one year. Sounds like the family is growing in the right direction. I forget sometimes your son is also on the staff so that's awesome and even better. Wife and I hope to grow our family and have our first baby next year, God willing. Boy or Girl the baby will have a little football Jersey to sport for the next season.

Beat the Zips!!!

Users who are viewing this thread