DWI Texas

zerocool

Douchy McDoucherson
Established Member
So my roommate* (yes he's stupid, yes I'm glad he was arrested) got arrested on suspicion of DWI last Thursday night, but the situation made me curious. He refused to blow, was never blood tested once at jail and never had a FST done. When the cop asked if he had been drinking, he answered (no I'm not even joking) "Yeah, a lot." What exactly are they going to use as proof of his guilt when he goes to court? Just his own verbiage from the stop? Just a curiosity that I had since it seems they don't have a lot to proof he was over the .08 limit at the time of the stop.

*No it was not me, my alcohol tales have been well detailed on here.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Hahahahaha with the answer that his dumbass gave, and they probably got it on tape I doubt they need anything else

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
Whatever else the officer observed during the encounter will be used. Sometimes arrests like these are hard to hold up in court. Really depends on good report and an officer good on the stand. (if it goes that far)

Njc0las

Detective John Spartan
Established Member
Could he try saying he was just joking around since they didn't confirm it with any tests?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Could he try saying he was just joking around since they didn't confirm it with any tests?
he can try anything he wants. but he runs a very real exists for him to make himself look even more stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread