DUTY CYCLE / EMISSIONS please help

2face

Established Member
live in Rhode island have to get inspected having issues with no codes no check engine light but the duty cycle not going thru was told to drive the car.. i have driven over 206 miles followed the ford duty cycle still have 2 not ready monitors 1=egr and 2= catylist .. car has long tube bbk headers,magnaflow high flow cats Xpipe, magnaflow cat back. installed new front o2 sensors, new fuel cap,new purge valve in rear,also new purge valve under fender.. egr is all hooked up any help or idea's please

2face

Established Member
yes the car passed in april 2012 . had a garage check the car with there Maxidiag Elite computer and this is what came up #1 Mil status off # 2 codes found =0, Monitors N/A =2 , Monitors ok = 6 , Monitors inc 2 ... so you think those 2 monitors are turned off in the tune? i have been to the shop that tuned car an asked if there was anything in the tune that would cause this. was told no ..

bigmoose

Established Member
Sounds like they are turned off. I bet RI changed the OBD test so you cannot have sensors turned off. Most states are going that way.

2face

Established Member
really why? did you have a bad experience at DEZ? My cobra has been tuned sense 2008 an haven't had any issues

Users who are viewing this thread