Dupli-color bed armour

GA Terminator

Established Member
I have a stock ford bed liner in my 04 L. I wanted to freshen up the bed liner and wondered can the dupli-color bed armour be applied over an existing bed liner?

Thanks

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
Stock ford bed liner...you mean the plastic liner? If you prep it well, I don't see why it can't be applied...This is a brush on product right? I have only used Line-X

GA Terminator

Established Member
Stock ford bed liner...you mean the plastic liner? If you prep it well, I don't see why it can't be applied...This is a brush on product right? I have only used Line-X

Yes it is plastic. I priced Line-x and it ran about 450.00. I was looking for a cheaper alternative that would still do the job.

whobock

Tipton Co. Garbage Truck
Established Member
im going to do the same thing when the weather gets right. ive already pulled the plastic bed liner out getting ready for the brush on kit. i dont think i would try to put it on the plastic liner cause you might have "sticking" issues. you have to prep the metal bed with a scotchbrite pad and have it spotless to apply it, so im not sure it would stick to the plastic liner very well. Id call em before i tried it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread