Dunkin Donuts Rant...

SohowcomeHottie

SVT Goddess
Established Member
I would have just left and gotten me some donuts from someone who could speak to me right. If they can't communicate with me lol they wont' get my business, I don't mind if people can't speak English well, but they should have someone in the store that does, DUH.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
bleh, if the doughnuts are still round, who cares whos selling them. Just point at the ones you want and hold up how many fingers you want.

oldmodman

Established Member
A few years ago I was in Sweden and just had to go to McDonalds. The girl at the drive-thru spoke better english that most of the people here in LA. Plus she was blond, cute, and friendly. I asked her how hard she felt english was as a second language. She said is was not as hard as Italian, French, or German. All of which she spoke and were taught to almost all grade school Swedes. She said everone takes english and one other foreign language. Sure made our schools look feeble.

KevinB120

COOKIES!
Established Member
Originally posted by oldmodman
A few years ago I was in Sweden and just had to go to McDonalds. The girl at the drive-thru spoke better english that most of the people here in LA. Plus she was blond, cute, and friendly. I asked her how hard she felt english was as a second language. She said is was not as hard as Italian, French, or German. All of which she spoke and were taught to almost all grade school Swedes. She said everone takes english and one other foreign language. Sure made our schools look feeble.

she sure as hell is smarter then me...........but does she cook??

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
On the bright side, the "immigrant" was gainfully employed, not on welfare. My gripe is with some of the minimum wage people working at the drive-though windows at McDonald's, Wendy's, Burger King, etc. They NEVER get your order right.

nj7703

Established Member
It's ok, as it was said earlier, at least he was working, contributing to the economy. Maybe next time i'll point and grunt:-D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
I want my Katputaka

:lol: Franco PM'ed me about that & i was like WTF is that :eek:

Nah I hear ya bro.....some folks can be in America for 20yrs & not make an effort, in learning the language. :nonono:

nj7703

Established Member
Yeah he did to me too.. smart ass that he is:lol: Yeah I'll ship one out to ya:beer:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
:bored:

Im not the dude behind the counter :bored:

Get me one thats Jelly ;-)
:rockon:

No jelly. I'll whip up a cream filled for ya. Your favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread