Dumb question.

electriccobra

Established Member
Just changed oil and put in 5 quarts, doesn't show on dipstick. How many quarts does an 99 cobra take? :shrug:

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Pst....the search button is your friend

Last edited:

Cobra925

MAXIMAL SVT POSTER
Established Member
electriccobra said:
Just changed oil and put in 5 quarts, doesn't show on dipstick. How many quarts does an 99 cobra take? :shrug:
:lol:
...........:??: I wanna know about what gears I should run in my DD? Are 3.73 too much Cause I like to drive on the freeway a lot at 85? Also like to know will breathers hurt my engine? I put 12 Quarts of oil in today and it won't show on the dipstick? (Oh I forgot to replace the drain plug):eek: Can I get 380 hp with a CAI and a full exhaust system and a tune? LMAO!!!

It's funny how the new guys always ask very similar questions, I don't know if there is a solution to this. Becuase by the time they found out what a sticky was or what the search function does they have already asked about oil quantity, gears ect. I think there should be a PM sent to them when they join explaining to them these simple functions so they don't annoy people or get roasted by other members.

er22bball0302

Established Member
Cobra925 said:
:lol:
...........:??: I wanna know about what gears I should run in my DD? Are 3.73 too much Cause I like to drive on the freeway a lot at 85? Also like to know will breathers hurt my engine? I put 12 Quarts of oil in today and it won't show on the dipstick? (Oh I forgot to replace the drain plug):eek: Can I get 380 hp with a CAI and a full exhaust system and a tune? LMAO!!!

It's funny how the new guys always ask very similar questions, I don't know if there is a solution to this. Becuase by the time they found out what a sticky was or what the search function does they have already asked about oil quantity, gears ect. I think there should be a PM sent to them when they join explaining to them these simple functions so they don't annoy people or get roasted by other members.
its no biggie though at least they ask before they mess something up
on a side not no less than 6.5 run less and you find out very quickly the nightmare that is spun bearings..

Users who are viewing this thread