DUMB kids

SN95BLK

Established Member
I feel sorry for him. I would never wish that on someone, that shit would be horrible.

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
that was posted on here a while ago, but he is retared none the less. i've actually done that before when i was much younger and stupider. you do it with the acid that you use to strip floors,( icant remember what is called) but you put tin foil in the bottle add that shit and RUN. not hold it like a fool.

Brantner

Established Member
Originally posted by USMCracing
Dumb Ass, But I can't really say anything I did the same thing too, only with Drain O. I learned not to do it again.

it works really good with that stuff "the works" toilet bowl cleaner

1. get 20oz bottle
2. fill 1/4 (maybe a lil more just under half:shrug: ) with "the works"
3. get aluminum foil and make 3 long peices
4. stick in bottle and close lid
5. throw
7. profit

:beer: :beer:

Fn'sh!t^

93svt 4 me !!
Established Member
Ahh forget the works just go buy a gallon of muratic acid. Its cheaper and "works" better. Put in a some tin foil. I used little tin foil balls. Pour in the acid, put the top on and QUICK shake and toss the thing.

Used to do that all the time in high school.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I would say that his ears are more of a loss than his hand.

Brantner

Established Member
Originally posted by Hissman
I would say that his ears are more of a loss than his hand.

are you serious...:??:

I did that and stuck it in my old sub box and it ripped it all the nails out and split the box in peices....... that would take his hand off.....maybe.....:shrug:

either way that sucks though.... and the plastic from the bottle prolly embeded into his stub that used to be a hand.....

bad times...

GIDIEUP

Established Member
Originally posted by Fn'sh!t^
Ahh forget the works just go buy a gallon of muratic acid. Its cheaper and "works" better. Put in a some tin foil. I used little tin foil balls. Pour in the acid, put the top on and QUICK shake and toss the thing.

Ah yes, the good ole times. My buddies and I made a movie for our Chemistry class. The teacher docked us a letter grade when we made a 2 litter bomb out of pure HCL acid and some aluminum pieces. We were going to put a match to it to watch it really blow up. Nothing like watching Hydrogen go off! This was 8-9 years ago. Nowadays, I bet we would be expelled from school if we made a video like that.

:beer:
Ryan

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Brantner
are you serious...:??:

I did that and stuck it in my old sub box and it ripped it all the nails out and split the box in peices....... that would take his hand off.....maybe.....:shrug:

either way that sucks though.... and the plastic from the bottle prolly embeded into his stub that used to be a hand.....

bad times...

I never did this, so I am not exactly sure what the chemical process is. And I can't tell by the video how large the explosion is. I would like to see the rest of it. But if it was me I would just walk it off, and pour some salt in the wound, that ususally takes care of it.

DOHC32VMark8

Established Member
Originally posted by Brantner
it works really good with that stuff "the works" toilet bowl cleaner

1. get 20oz bottle
2. fill 1/4 (maybe a lil more just under half:shrug: ) with "the works"
3. get aluminum foil and make 3 long peices
4. stick in bottle and close lid
5. throw
7. profit

:beer: :beer:

:lol: :lol: :lol: the underwear gnomes!!! AHAHAHAHA!

phase 2: steal underpants
phase 3: ....
phase 4: profit

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Bass

pour me another
Established Member
Originally posted by Fn'sh!t^

muriatic acid .. thats the stuff i was thinking of.

ha ha this thread turned into DIY bomb making prett quick.:lol: :lol:

Brantner

Established Member
Originally posted by DOHC32VMark8
:lol: :lol: :lol: the underwear gnomes!!! AHAHAHAHA!

phase 2: steal underpants
phase 3: ....
phase 4: profit

I cant beleave someone knew where that is from!

that is hillarious, HAHAHAHA

goodtimes...goodtimes indeed....

svtxchinoy

Established Member
This reminds of something I heard about during my H.S. graduation. Apparently, some of the dumb kids at our school decided to build a pipe bomb in their garage. The smart one decided to hold the bomb inbetween his legs thinking it wouldnt go off. Sadly to say, he won't have problems impregnating anyone anytime soon. *BOOM* They had to helicopter him to the hospital cause they were afraid the roads would be too painful. for him. He use to have this smile on him all the time, everytime I see him now, its a frown of shame.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Originally posted by svtxchinoy
This reminds of something I heard about during my H.S. graduation. Apparently, some of the dumb kids at our school decided to build a pipe bomb in their garage. The smart one decided to hold the bomb inbetween his legs thinking it wouldnt go off. Sadly to say, he won't have problems impregnating anyone anytime soon. *BOOM* They had to helicopter him to the hospital cause they were afraid the roads would be too painful. for him. He use to have this smile on him all the time, everytime I see him now, its a frown of shame.

So..What did he change her name to?

Users who are viewing this thread