• Do it!

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Invest in something else

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Would look dumb

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Color would look too bad to do it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't be dumb, replace A/F Gauge with wideband and be done with it.

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • I don't care, its your car

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

PIXER

Banned
Tell me if this would be dumb, I already have (just installed and it was a pain but I love the way they look) Lunar series: A/f(I know, I know) boost/vac, and fuel pressure mounted in a autometer three gauge a-pillar pod. I also have Lunar Series: oil pressure and water temp installed in the bezel that goes around the speedo.

Now what my question is: Would it be retarded to mount/install the saleen pod (which requires me to cut into the dash, which I am very leary on) and install, umm I was thinking a wideband (which would not match the Lunars, and would be in clear view so I dont know how it would look, plus its $$$$$ expensive) and here is the other kicker, all thats left from the lunar series (beside voltemeter :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: ) is nitrous pressure(now the thing with that is that I dont have NOS and I dont plan on getting it for some time so it would be a gauge that basically just looked pretty)
Please let me know if I am crazy.

Narcosynthesis

Knees in the Breeze!
Established Member
I wouldn't cut the dash. Get rid of the AF gauge and put in a wideband. You have plenty of gauges that tell you all you need to know as it is.

eaglesnick

Established Member
Pixer,

Can you post pics of your speedo bezel, I have been trying to get a good picture of what the gauges look like. Do the additional gauges block the gauges behind them? Are they hard to see? Any help would be great. By the way my vote is don't cut the dash.

PIXER

Banned
What would I do without you Zerick (did I spell that right? Thats what I have it saved under your name in my phone) anyhow, will take pics as soon as I can (Finals, tomarrow I have three then I'm done!! :p for only a month though :whine: :whine: ) Anyhow thanks for the info. Am very leary of cutting the dash.

Users who are viewing this thread