Dumb Ass

POINTCOVER

Established Member
I saw this the other day. What an idiot.

14457DUMB_ASS_ASIAN_1.jpg

14457DUMB_ASS_ASIAN_3.jpg

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Stop and think though. If it wasn't for stupid people, what would we have to laugh at!? I just can't believe how stupid some people really are.

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Yeah, I noticed the car doesn't have any stickers in the windshield, either.....it has to be brand new off the lot.

Problem is, and I hate seeming like an ass, but there are a lot of amateurs with more money than smarts who can afford a car & a license in the B'more & DC metro area ..... and a license is cheaper than a Green card.

Drive on a Kuwaiti freeway, say at about noontime on the 5th Ring ..... you'll see some really stupid shit if you make it back home after a drive from Camp Doha to Camp Arifjan....and then you will realize why you get a hazard/danger pay allowance.:nonono:

Chris_H

kcuS uoY
Established Member
Originally posted by Mo Boost
Drive on a Kuwaiti freeway, say at about noontime on the 5th Ring ..... you'll see some really stupid shit if you make it back home after a drive from Camp Doha to Camp Arifjan....and then you will realize why you get a hazard/danger pay allowance.:nonono:
HAHAHAH been there and don't ever care to do it again! They have to be the worst drivers in the world with no regard for ANYTHING on the road!! But you can pick up a slightly used Caprice for cheap! :D

Chris

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Go to Africa, and watch those guys drive! No windshields, seatbelts, headlights, tailights, what is that shit anyways?

Originally posted by Chris_H
HAHAHAH been there and don't ever care to do it again! They have to be the worst drivers in the world with no regard for ANYTHING on the road!! But you can pick up a slightly used Caprice for cheap! :D

Chris

TrueBlueGT

is impressed!
Established Member
All you need to do to understand the situation is notice the gender of the driver......................

J/K I know there are some chicks that can drive really well. Problem is they are so few and far between.

WyoTechMSA

Rampage Skeet Hen
Established Member
Hey Mo Boost. I am from va as well, and not every state requires you to have all the inspection and city stickers on the windshield.

HAHa, what a dumbass, Reverse isnt anywhere near 1st

CobraTone

Established Member
Women. :nonono: :nonono:

btw No offense blown cobra girl. Here i'll say it this way:

95% of women. :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Users who are viewing this thread