Duke lacrosse players cleared....

RobRage

Established Member
Amen. I'm glad those kids are free. I hope Nifong gets disbarred and the shit sued out of him by those guys.
Sharpton, Jackson, and the Panthers should all hung for the weakly based accusations, the public criticism, and the physical threats. That group of people are quite simply the most hypocritical assholes to ever roam the planet. They only add fuel to the fire and they should be locked up until they die.

RobRage

Established Member
That's cool. I don't care much for them either...except in lacrosse. They've have a good team the last four or five years, and they havn't quite won a championship yet...in light of everything that happened, I hope this is their year.

sick408dakr/t

Established Member
395 days of that sh*t and all the black leaders have jumped on the f*cking conspiracy bandwagon again for like the 1,000,000,000 time. I get so freaking tired of that crap. I swear, tonight I am pissed off at the world. :cuss:

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
RobRage said:
That's cool. I don't care much for them either...except in lacrosse. They've have a good team the last four or five years, and they havn't quite won a championship yet...in light of everything that happened, I hope this is their year.

I hope to see them play in Baltimore this year at the championships, this team really deserves it.

RobRage

Established Member
I say the same thing every day. They just beat Virginia, and if you follow at all, you know that a victory over Virginia is highly significant. I think it would be poetic justice, in a way, if they took the title. Either way, this coming Memorial Day weekend is going to be quite exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread