Dug up some old pics... *sigh*

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
I do feel the itch. My biggest problem right now (aside from the fact that we haven't reached our financial goals yet) is that in order to keep up with you crazy people (aka MACA), I need a Hellion-powered Terminator.

My next Terminator will be turbocharged and will be setup to "do all things well", including autocross, drag race and open track. Oh, and it will be black also. :beer:

BlackSunshine13

"The Princess"
Established Member
That was one beautiful black Cobra, I know how hard it is to keep them looking like that :). Sorry your life with her was cut short. When you are ready again I am sure that we will all help you find her replacement.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
LOL, Sean you definitely have more will power than I do. I sold my redfire with the intention of waiting a while and paying some bills down before getting another one. Obviously, that didn't work out. I think I bought Charles car within a month. Sold the honda with the intention of paying off some other bills (which I did) but now I just bought a bmw...lol, I have no shame.

Although, we have agreed that this is the last big expense for a while, now it's time to buckle down and pay off some debt. Sure is fun incurring more though.

Users who are viewing this thread