Dude shoots himself. . If repost delete

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
I skipped through the video. I didn't understand the point of doing this.

My business professor showed us a video like this before. It was from a guy called "Second Chance Body Armor". He would take a .44 Magnum to the chest.

He went out of business because the stuff had a shelf life and a couple people got killed.

byeofcr

Established Member
I skipped through the video. I didn't understand the point of doing this.

My business professor showed us a video like this before. It was from a guy called "Second Chance Body Armor". He would take a .44 Magnum to the chest.

He went out of business because the stuff had a shelf life and a couple people got killed.

9599D957-E35D-4BB9-8A86-BFD58B167111.jpg

Lol then he lied to you.. Second chance is still in business. Im not sure anyone was killed but rather the material he used was faulty and recalled..And all body armor has shelf life. According to his site 1890 lives saved so far..
secondchance.com

Last edited by a moderator:

93_408_LX

Established Member
Anyone that relies on something like this as a 100% fail safe is not the brightest. Airbags save lives, but if you go ram your car into a bunch of concrete walls and end up dead it's really your own fault.

byeofcr

Established Member
^ +1

I recently purchased a rifle plate carrier system and although i have no choice but to trust it because id rather have it then not, I wouldnt shoot myself with an AR to test it lol.

this guy is a stat waiting to happen.

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Retard. Why didn't he just shoot the armor by itself or wrapped around something like a tree trunk or test dummy.

Users who are viewing this thread