"Dude, at 6,500 RPM's When That V-Tech Kicks In...."

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
vipergts281 said:
Those where the words that brought laughter to me only moments ago.

I'm sitting at my desk here at work talking with my boss, Randy, and another co-worker. My boss is telling my co-worker about the Dodge Charger he just picked up with and how it has a "hemi". Oh joy. Then he mentions how "now I have to sell the Prelude". It is at this time that I am making my way past him, he is standing next to one of the desks, when he asks if I know anybody that wants a Prelude. I tell him no but I'll keep my ears open. Then comes two statements that are the most comical things I've heard all day, if not all week....."That thing will keep up with your Mustang". I laughed and said "doubt it". The next words out of his mouth sent me into laughter....."Dude, at 6,500 RPM's when that V-Tech kicks in...." and his eyes lit up!! And he was DEAD SERIOUS! I asked if it was stock and he said it was. :lol1: His reasoning is that his brother is into Mustangs (more than I am in his words) and said that it is fast. Well holy hell, does your brother have some stock tips for me, since he apparently knows all? Anyway, I asked if he would care to prove what he was claiming and he declined. I even offered to put money on it, he wouldn't bite.

This is the same guy who about one month ago tried tell another guy here at work that he could "just plug" his tire that had a nail in it's sidewall. I said he couldn't plug it. He fires back with 'Yes you can!". It was only after I explained to him that you can not plug a hole in the sidewall, only in the tread, that he shut his mouth. Even still, I could tell he was dying to get something else out.

And if you knew this guy personally you'd find this story even more entertaining. He is the type of person who always has to "one up" you.

Me: I played poker over the weekend.
Him: I won the World Poker Tournament last year

Me: I caught a fish over the weekend while fishing.
Him: Did I ever tell you about when I was fishing and ended up fighting a great white for 2 hours and 23 minutes only to have the line snap because I was so aggressive with it?

Me: I'm thinking about buying a boat.
Him: Boats are a waste.....expensive, have to pay to store them, gas is expensive. The happiest days of a boat owners life is when he buys the boat and when he sells it.
Him about 4 months later: Dude, I got a boat!
(True story by the way)

Me: I helped an old lady cross the street yesterday.
Him: Phhh, I helped a 22 yeard old girl cross the street, walked her home, gave her two minutes of my "Randy Ride" and even cooked her an omelet the next day.

Do any of you guys know someone like this? These types of people can be both entertaining and a source of aggravation.

Seriously some of the funniest shiat i've heard in a while.................... lol :D

ScrpnVNM

Established Member
vipergts281 said:
"That thing will keep up with your Mustang".

Bwwwaaaaaaahahahahahahaha that is so hilarious!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
What a dumba$$. I hate when people talk like they know everything just because... well they think they know everything. I just want to slap them nad bring them back to reality... and one way to do it would be to smoke his vtak a$$ and show him how wrong he is! but he doesn't want to. :poke:

Charles236

Established Member
You gotta love these rice brained ricers. I saw part of a documentary about street racing in which a street racing ricer was interviewed about his Honduh. He proudly listed everything that was done to make his car faster, saying that it had everything "except naaaaaws, I don't believe in that $hit". He might have still had a couple of Honduh parts left on it, but probably not. Anyway, the interviewer then asked just how fast his car was, and he replied "13.3 in the 1/4 mile". What a waste!

Users who are viewing this thread