Dual fpdm or upraded?

SLPRCTM

Established Member
What type of driver module system is the most efficient and reliable? Dual stock driver modules or a stage-2 modified module? I will be running dual gt pumps and this is a street only car that will have a whipple twin-screw running on 91 octane pump gas with a little under 600rwhp. My personal thoughts are the twin modules because it reduces the load by half and it is easier to find a factory replacement module in the future should one fail vs trying to find another modified unit. Any opinions?:??:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
What type of driver module system is the most efficient and reliable? Dual stock driver modules or a stage-2 modified module? I will be running dual gt pumps and this is a street only car that will have a whipple twin-screw running on 91 octane pump gas with a little under 600rwhp. My personal thoughts are the twin modules because it reduces the load by half and it is easier to find a factory replacement module in the future should one fail vs trying to find another modified unit. Any opinions?:??:

you have no choice in the matter. Dual Gt pumps require a dual FPDM kit, i was going to use a STG 2 i had, but found out you cant so I sold it and bought a Dual FPDM kit. Hope this helps

SLPRCTM

Established Member
Thanks! The modified fpdm just seemed more like a band-aid rather than a solution for this application. Does anyone have any experience with the dual fpdm kit from lethal with the wiring upgrade? I'm looking for something that is as close to factory as possible. aka "plug and play" as much as it can be without hacking up my wiring harness.

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member

Thanks! The modified fpdm just seemed more like a band-aid rather than a solution for this application. Does anyone have any experience with the dual fpdm kit from lethal with the wiring upgrade? I'm looking for something that is as close to factory as possible. aka "plug and play" as much as it can be without hacking up my wiring harness.

the lethal kit is plug and play, they also should come with directions.

95YellowGTBeast

LS7killr
Established Member
do it right the first time and go with a dual fpdm kit, there also easier to figure out the exact Fuel pump voltage instead of guessing with a modified fpdm

Users who are viewing this thread