dual 255lph fuel pumps/ dual 110lph fuel pumps

01SVTMIKE

01 Bad Lightning
Established Member
I have a set of stock fuel pumps off of my 2001 Lightning. The truck had about 50,000 miles on it when I took them off. There was no problems with the pumps just had to upgrade to the 255lph for my kenne bell.

I will take $50 shipped for the stock pumps.

I also have a set of 255lph pumps with new hoses and clamps that I purchased from rpm outlet (http://www.rpmoutlet.com/lightfuel.htm#1). These pumps have less the 200 miles on them. Why only 200 miles right? Well when I changed the pumps I reused my stock hoses in the tank, which is a bad idea. The truck ran great for a couple of day then started running like crap like I had no fuel pressure. I checked it and it was way low. So I bought a new set of pumps from jlp racing dropped the tank again and when I pulled the pumps out one off my hoses had a huge tear in it. So I ordered a stainless steel y from jlp racing which comes with new hoses and put all the new stuff in it which fixed the problem. So the pumps where not the problem it was the hoses,now I have a set of all most new pumps. My loss your gain. You also have to take the wires out of the connector in the tank and they will go right on which rpm outlet fails to tell you.

I will take $100 shipped for the 255lph pumps.

I have pictures of everything just give me your e-mail address and I will send them to any one interested. Thanks for looking, 01SVTMIKE

JWG

Established Member
I don't need pics, I'm sure they are what you say they are. If one of the other guys doesn't buy them let me know, I will take them.

Users who are viewing this thread