DTM and V8 SUPERCARS on speed. who's watching?

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
finally! this is the best part of the year for speed. as many of you know, i love nascar. but when the dtm and the v8 supercars show up, there's no comparison. i don't know why they don't show these when they originally air? but anyhow, i'm glad they're here. looks like they're not going to show all the v8 supercar rounds. but they are going to show all the dtm rounds. this is racing at its best. love this shit! that kristensen crash was ****ing hairy....

v8 supercar schedule:
http://www.speedtv.com/programs/85/

dtm schedule:
http://www.speedtv.com/programs/183/

Last edited:

72 fastback

Established Member
couple years ago i think i watched about every round.but man some of those courses are so tight there aint much passing going on.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
couple years ago i think i watched about every round.but man some of those courses are so tight there aint much passing going on.

you talking about the dtm? because over there they don't give a shit and ram there way in til they fit....

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
i watched one today at hockenheim (i think thats how you spell it). it was awesome taht it was actually on today...i just can't stand the comentators

Svt-Sonic

Established Member
It is really good to see them doing this, hopefully they get the brains to broadcast it live. I will certainly be watching the DTM, it really is too bad Spengler came so close again this year, I really do think he is the best driver in the field.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
It is really good to see them doing this, hopefully they get the brains to broadcast it live. I will certainly be watching the DTM, it really is too bad Spengler came so close again this year, I really do think he is the best driver in the field.

i wish they aired this, v8 supercars, and brought back the wrc. now that would be the shit. spengler? no way man, my main man is bernd schneider. mr dtm. or my girls susie stoddart or vanina icyx...if i'm feeling like a horn dog...

Users who are viewing this thread