Keeponrollingbaby.jpg

Airt.jpg

rolli.jpg

Blues2.jpg

Blues.jpg

RAOD.jpg

CobraCarrera

Established Member
Hey......Very nice pictures of your car...Looks very mean and down to business......I like that you painted the top of the hood black by the hood vents...Makes your car a bit different......

Nice shots....At least I know what my silver 04 would look like if I went your route.

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
The 3rd pic is my favorite, for some reason it looks like the car is snarling...

In pic #5, is there any way you can do a shoot of just your car in front of that wall? Maybe try an HDR, the car is a little dark, but the wall/background looks really nice.

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
Hey......Very nice pictures of your car...Looks very mean and down to business......I like that you painted the top of the hood black by the hood vents...Makes your car a bit different......

Nice shots....At least I know what my silver 04 would look like if I went your route.

The hood is actually CF. If you search some of my other posts I've got more pics... :beer:

lololl

Did you, by chance, take this same picture without turning the camera sideways? I would love to have it as my wallpaper..... 1280x800 :shrug:

Car looks great and great pictures :beer:

I'll have to check when im at home.

The 3rd pic is my favorite, for some reason it looks like the car is snarling...

In pic #5, is there any way you can do a shoot of just your car in front of that wall? Maybe try an HDR, the car is a little dark, but the wall/background looks really nice.

If i knew how to do HRD I would have done that pic. I had to darken it a little in photoshop because the top of the building is overexposed. #5 is my fav pic :rockon:

More pics of the blue hot rod!!

I dont have any more. sorry.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member

CobraChris08

Why you pushing me?
Established Member
You have a DSLR, and it looks like you know what you are doing. Download Photomatrix and have a try at it. Just do a search on how to do HDR and give it a try.

My first attempt at HDR:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=515393

I've got photoshop but it's just elements and i have come very close to pulling my hair out with HDR. I understand the concept. i know how to do it but my ****ing photoshop doesnt allow me to layer images and change the opacity like that to make a hdr image. I'll try the photomatrix program when i get a change. Thanks.

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
My best pictures came out when the sun started to go down. Try a couple on that same road with the trees. Some HDR, sun setting colors, and the fall leaves... should come out killer.

Users who are viewing this thread