DSG cobra for sale

yermo

Established Member
i am going to have to part with the cobra.:cryying: Because of the job that i have and the distance that i am driving it is hard to justify putting that many miles on it. if anyone is interested let me know. my mods are in my sig and any other information i can get you just let me know. pictures are on the way i have to re-size the ones that i have now. 24k on the car and another side note is that i have 5 total AFS wheels (one that is a spare) because of the Brembo's.

hedstrosity

take the BLUE pill :)
Established Member
post a price.. that would be alot easier to spread the word to people if it was a good deal :beer:
sorry about having to part with it though. that would be a nightmare to me

yermo

Established Member
The price is what i can get. i don't know how to price it because of the mods that i have. i know that the mods aren't worth the same to everyone so that is why i am having a tough time letting it go for less than what Kelly Blue Book says that it is worth. So i would like to get $28,000 obo. i have been offered 25k from a dealer on a trade but i would like to get more than that. thank you for your interest and advice.

Last edited:

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
yes. got your email.
it's a very nice clean looking car. whoever gets this is getting a hell of a deal.
good luck on selling it.
TTT

yermo

Established Member
TTT let's try this again. Still for Sale. have not put it in any newspapers or anything. if interested PM me thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread