DSG and Zaino Pics

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Thanks jrh.

Oh, and I ordered my Steeda air filter today too. Can't wait for that to get here. Might dyno it next Saturday at the dyno day at Cincy Speed to see how it does with the Steeda filter.

03ShadowCobra

To the Hindenpeter!!!
Established Member
Mine hasn't been that clean in months. Maybe if it ever stops raining for more than one day at a time.

OH3Cobra

HP is my vice
Established Member
94svt, very nice! I should look you up the next time I'm in Cincy. I travel there at least 3 x's a month. I would like to see your gauges and 6 tail light mod. do you like the silverstars?

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
OH3Cobra, I like the Silverstars. I'd do them again.

SVT4ME, I really like Zaino. It's worth 30-40 bucks to try it.

The pics just don't do the DSG justice. The metallic doesn't show up well on my camera. You can see tons of it in the closeup of the snake though. :)

I need some chrome wheels now.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
A buddy of mine has a DSG GT I have been telling him to get Zano those pics might convince him.:beer:

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Originally posted by tnadoman
Whoa, very nice!! I'm tempted to go do my DSG now!! What products did you use specifically?

Washed with Dawn, claybar, 1 coat of Z1, then maybe 3 or 4 coats of Z2 in the garage over the winter. This the the first since winter. It was still slick as hell and beads like crazy, but I had the time. Z2 again.

94SVT Coupe

Ford Fanatic
Established Member
Originally posted by 03cobrablack
A buddy of mine has a DSG GT I have been telling him to get Zano those pics might convince him.:beer:

Like I said, the hi-res originals are on Imagestation, and there are more than the ones here. Click on the thumbnail, then click on the pic that comes up after that. They are really big though, so dialup is not gonna cut it.

FLBuckeye

Established Member
Nice Pics !
Looks like you're gettin' more sunshine up there than down here....
right now !

Enjoy !

Users who are viewing this thread