DSG 03/04 Vert in DE?

Zentenk

Established Member
I saw a DSG 03/04 Vert driving down 1 towards Dover AFB, had the top down at approx. 4:40pm looked to be 2 males. I saw them as they drove by me, is it anyone on here? I was doing a U-turn because I forgot a paper at my friends house... :( I wanna run one but it def. was not the time of day for a run, so I let her go. :cryying:

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
Zentenk said:
I saw a DSG 03/04 Vert driving down 1 towards Dover AFB, had the top down at approx. 4:40pm looked to be 2 males. I saw them as they drove by me, is it anyone on here? I was doing a U-turn because I forgot a paper at my friends house... :( I wanna run one but it def. was not the time of day for a run, so I let her go. :cryying:

Sorry, dont know of any DSG cobras in dover.... but we can always run when i get home in September :D

03cobra 87GN

Established Member
which color is that is it the lighter color more towards a sand. than it might be a guy at my work that just got on nice car it was very clean. was ti lowered? i never got to run you last time we went to the track we never got lined up together.
-Tim

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
03cobra 87GN said:
which color is that is it the lighter color more towards a sand. than it might be a guy at my work that just got on nice car it was very clean. was ti lowered? i never got to run you last time we went to the track we never got lined up together.
-Tim

I think mineral gray is the lighter of the two... not 100% sure though.

01satinsilver

Official NJ MACA Pimp
Established Member
Mike K said:
I think mineral gray is the lighter of the two... not 100% sure though.

Mineral gray is the lighter of the two and was only a very early 03 color and was replaced by dark shadow while only ran til the end of 03.

Users who are viewing this thread