Drunk munchies

PureStang

Established Member
Food from sheetz (its a gas station / convenient store in most of PA/MD/WV)

+1. i usually get their 2 for 99 cent hot dogs, and a large bucket of fries. that would be my thursday night ritual coming home from parties (my friend always DD so we bought him food too.

rezarxt

free pizza man
Established Member
If Im making it myself, i prefer bread toasted with cheese melted on it. Sort of like a half grilled cheese.

If Im buying, Jimmy Johns.

CosworthRS

DemonicGraphix
Established Member
Not that I drink anymore, but Del Taco was my number #1 drunk munchie place. Then Little Cesar's cheap pizza is good drunk food.

"The Other type" of munchies gets a bit too much though. Ben N Jerry's ice cream, Peanut butter cups, Brownies with one of the following toppings; Cake icing, Peanut Butter cups, Animal Cookies (The white and pink ones with sprinkles), Peanut butter cookies (cookies used as a topping). Home made tacos. Home made stir fry, Taco Bell, Wienerschnitzel, In n Out, Boba, Gummi worms, peanut butter Oreos, Ice cream (put more candy in the ice cream), Mike and Ike, Skittles, Soda, Slurpees, and sweet tea

Last edited:

530stangs_22

First On Race Day
Established Member
haha all this talk about drunk munchies is making me wanna go drink and eat! hah mines probably any fast food im near lol. whataburger sounds bomb but i dont think we have them in cali. ohh also in-n-out!! place is sooo ****in good!

2k3gt

Established Member
+1 on the posts that say pretty much ANYTHING available at the time :beer:

Although I usually end up ordering a pizza if other people are willing to throw down on one.

jbusmc1986

Got Sig?
Established Member
pretty much anything lol... but that usually translates into Mc Donalds breakfast even though I am really not a fan of breakfast :(. Used to be the awefull waffle all of the time but there arent any near me anymore.

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Rutgers Grease Trucks. We had a chain at WVU called R-U-Hungry, which was based off of them. I doubt the could compare to the real thing though.

Just be lucky that you wake up alive without having a heart attack post consumption..

fatcat_1.jpg

Oh man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Been years since I had a Fat Cat after a night out in New Brunswick. Damn u suck for posting that.... I want one!

Typically - Love hitting up a Diner late night. Pork Roll, Egg and Cheese with Gravy fries FTW!

Last edited:

TripleBlack

FIFAchamp
Established Member
Damn jack in the box tacos are the shiznit when you are wasted. You gotta get extra hot sauce and buttermilk sauce and mix that shit all up and use it as dipping sauce lol. It's funny how those same tacos are complete crap when sober.

If we are drinking at someones house I've been known to make omelet's with a shit load of ingredients. Yes you guys heard right, I like to make omelet's when I'm drunk. They are DAMN good too.

Users who are viewing this thread