Drunk dial to my club members

04Torchvert

Established Member
haha wat up everybody. Went to the city in philly and got just a bit messed up.... The club stayed open to 4am!!!! Anyway what a blast, Damion if u would have seen this bitties with there fake errrr.... Anyway just giving a post thats out of the norm. Wow we are still partying

04Torchvert

Established Member
O shit i forgot, guys up at my philly office thought it was funny that we had a club. Then i took my captain James Yi out for a drive and he was like that was sick. God damn i love acceleration!!!!!!!!!! He drives a G35 and he thought that was fast. I would have loved to take those guys out in some of our big players in our club. I am so in love with this car, oops not trying to sound gay. Later fellers

04Torchvert

Established Member
Dolemite said:
Did you just wake up?

still up at 7:27am, now that's partying!!!!

O yeah I didn't go to bed till like 1030am!!!!! It was fun, can't party like that every weekend though. Yeah Bunky you should have been there.... Whoo whoo some of the philly honeys!!!!!

04Torchvert

Established Member
Just a heads up, im going to one of the sickest clubs in Philly called the 125 club. Im sure I will be posting something stupid to my MACA buds!!

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Hissssnsvt said:
:pop:

Scott, is it just me or do you often times wish you were 20 something again?

Must be obvious, then. I refuse to slow down, get fat and give up the fun like most of my college buds have done. Can't get anyone out of the house anymore. Except Dwight. I always feel twenty something until my 6 year old comes at me doing 20 mph and nails me unexpectedly. That hurts at 40.

booricua

A JODER
Established Member
03silvr10thvert said:
Must be obvious, then. I refuse to slow down, get fat and give up the fun like most of my college buds have done. Can't get anyone out of the house anymore. Except Dwight. I always feel twenty something until my 6 year old comes at me doing 20 mph and nails me unexpectedly. That hurts at 40.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

you are not alone

04Torchvert

Established Member
O man O man. Lets just say I went out sat night, did not get to bed until 1030am!!! Did not really see sunday (slept all day) Went to a place called Denim.... Open till 330am. So many philly honeys haha! I was hoping to write something that night when i was a bit under, but I didn't stay at my place :-D

Users who are viewing this thread