Drunk, Bored, And Alone.

A Suede Futon

Established Member
Anybody else fit the criteria? If not, you're still welcome to post. Hopefully you won't be too intimidated by my enormous post count :rollseyes

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Anybody else fit the criteria? If not, you're still welcome to post. Hopefully you won't be too intimidated by my enormous post count :rollseyes

10-4.

The gf is working tonight until 2am bartending some gig.

Sitting here bored as ****. Was gonna work on her car and detail it but she ended up taking it to work. Was gonna work on the spyder but realized I have nothing really to do to it.

Just chilling at the computer now, drinking some crappy rum (cruzan?) leftover in our bar and throwback pepsi. Im out of Jack and Tequila and too lazy to go to the store. Damn first world problems.

gilby959798

Wyatt's daddy!
Established Member
Im bored, the wife isn't feeling well and is asleep but I have too much running through my head. Sometimes I wish I could just put my brain in a jar so I could get a good nights rest...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

A Suede Futon

Established Member
Damn y'all and you're relationships! lol me and the roommate went out tonight, and had a few.. at least i'm drinking capt morgan. He is my best bud. :)

PureStang

Established Member
Not drunk, bored, and have a house to myself. and its feels fantastic to be doing nothing, since I just got back from a week vacation at the beach.

TorchMach

Established Member
I just got back from work and going to shower then to a sorority party from Cal State LA. You guys want pictures and report back later?lol

moddestmike

2 Degrees/Still Confused
Established Member
Home. Reading/researching stuff. Not drinking but enjoying other activities ;).

Hate going out because of how douchey most people are.

On a side note: The Soviet Union had a pretty crazy psychedelic rock/funk scene back in the day.....

A Suede Futon

Established Member
Home. Reading/researching stuff. Not drinking but enjoying other activities ;).

Hate going out because of how douchey most people are.

On a side note: The Soviet Union had a pretty crazy psychedelic rock/funk scene back in the day.....

the \\Edited by moderator, stop bypassing the filter.\\ does the soviet union have to do with the price of rice in China? I'm listing to Jimi at the moment :rockon:

A Suede Futon

Established Member
Been playing skyrim. Lately the satellite internet is to slow to play any games online so I'm stuck to campaign modes on everything.

Skyrim is definitely a good choice. No hate from me there. Are you a Resident Evil fan? I can't decide if 6 will be good or not...

grendel

Established Member
Ya I have 5 and played through the raccoon city one that came out not long ago a few weeks ago. The aiming system is getting easier to work with each one they come out with.

A Suede Futon

Established Member
:dw:
Ya I have 5 and played through the raccoon city one that came out not long ago a few weeks ago. The aiming system is getting easier to work with each one they come out with.

I hated raccoon city. played it for 2 hours and took it back to the video store lol. I agree that the aiming is improving, but the storys are going down the drain.. The leon campaign looks fun in 6 though. Have you seen all of the demos?

Adiabatik

Banned
Skyrim is the shit. There are so many damn tangents to venture off on. IMO Bathesda makes the absolute best games out there. Elder scrolls and Fallout are the best gams Ive ever played.

A Suede Futon

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread