Dropping my car off tomorrow for parts install

95gtpa

Established Member
Well Im finally dropping my car off tomorrow to get all my parts installed :banana:

Ported GT-40 Heads
Ported GT-40 Intake U/L with 1' Spacer
FMS E-Cam
BBK Long Tube Headers
BBK Shorty X pipe
BBK 75mm Throttle Body
FMS Double Roller Timing Chain
Billet Specialties Valve Covers

For all the 5.0 Guys....The supercharger will be going on probably within the next month......Im going to be putting down 10lbs........What Injector/MAF/Fuel Pump setup will be good for my mods

95gtpa

Established Member
Just over 100k......Im just looking for a budget build right now thats why I stuck with the stock stuff. Just gonna make a little power till next winter.....:)

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
i used the lightning MAF, 39lb injectors, and a 255lph fuel pump with my s-trim at 10psi on a stock 94 long block. lasted 5k miles until i blew a head gasket.

since your going blower in the future, might as well do those now. if not, 24lb injectors would be fine for an NA setup.

Last edited:

95gtpa

Established Member
nope....they are the iron gt40's.......Trying to keep it on a budget for now......looking for a similar setup like yours for next winter.......didnt want to blow all my money on small block stuff

maniak87

All Nutz
Established Member
nope....they are the iron gt40's.......Trying to keep it on a budget for now......looking for a similar setup like yours for next winter.......didnt want to blow all my money on small block stuff

are you using 19lb injectors? id probably use 24's with ur NA setup. u should be able to find em cheap, i sold the ones off my car for $75.

95gtpa

Established Member
well I dont want to have to buy injectors again when I put the blower on......will it be able to run on 19lbs? Could i just bump up the FP?

Users who are viewing this thread