dropping 03 cobra engine w/ twin turbos in my 93

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
It is a real cobra originaly teal. click on the link above the first pic and you can read the story and see before and after pics. I belongs to Arron Stiles "asperformance" he used to post on here but was banned.
He is on my site, if you want to talk to him. www.1993cobra.com

Yep, it's real as you mentioned. Aaron lives about 5 blocks from me now. That car is as badass in person as it is in pictures.

My kit is a THP twin kit. TurboHorsePower.

Ninesecsnake

Boost Addict
Established Member
dropping 03 cobra engine w/ twin turbos in my 93 cobra. can't wait to get it done. what do you guys think?

Sounds like a great idea!!

Here are a few pictures of my 93 with a twin turbo dohc 5.4, Letech 4r, and a few other goodies!! Good Luck and keep us posted:

342072196.jpg

311437552.jpg

279145157.jpg

Ninesecsnake

Boost Addict
Established Member
Good god! 1180 rwhp, how do you ever move!!! seems it would just fry the tires till they were gone!

On my stock wheels with 275.40.17 mickeys it will smoke the tires at 100+ at only 10psi(780wheel) but with the 275.60.15s and the AMS1000 we can manage the power well. Its really fun on 20lbs!

juicedmustang

Established Member
hey ninesecsnake, i talked to you in st. louis at the world street challenge, you gave me your number if i had any questions with my build. that car is bad ass.

vr4_007

Established Member
How did that Mystic Fox get fender VIN tags on the new paint? I thought that it was against the law for ANYONE under ANY circumstances to be re-bading that kind of stuff.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
How did that Mystic Fox get fender VIN tags on the new paint? I thought that it was against the law for ANYONE under ANY circumstances to be re-bading that kind of stuff.

He either reproduced fake ones or simply taped over them while painting, and then removed the tape afterwards.

cobr96

getting old
Established Member

Its called Masking tape,pretty useful stuff especially in the painting industry. If you want I could send you some if they dont have it in Washington?

jmac93cobra

Same thing every dang day
Established Member
Ninesecsnake that car just made me cream myself, I love it. That must be more fun than christmas. Hi Sambo, I'll post some pics of your ex, she is getting a heart transplant.

Users who are viewing this thread