Driving School @ Gingerman

MidLifeC

PCa Survivor
Established Member
I talked to the folks at CGI driving school today. They conduct an open track driving school at Gingerman Raceway in South Haven, MI. The two earliest dates that are not full are (Monday) June 13 and June 27. The cost is $175 for one day. Convertibles must have approved roll bars.

There are other dates, but most of them are full. They have three run groups: novice(10 students), intermediate(12-15), and advanced(17-18).

Their web site is: http://www.cgimotorsports.com/. I will be signing up for one of the June dates, is anyone else interested? Any questions?

Jpjr

Established Member
well i've got a vert so i'm out ;) what kind of driving school makes you use your own car anyway? :)

Jpjr

Established Member
rule number one: if your going to push the limits of your driving ability, make sure its in someone else's car :-D

you don't buy convertibles to race them, but that doesn't mean i would not enjoy driving school. maybe i'll bring my cavelier ;)

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
With the Skip Barber school you can drive a new viper for around $1000. I wanted to do the event at Road America this year, but it's in May, and I won't have the money for it. Driving Road America is on my to do list.

Jpjr

Established Member
03gobluecobra said:
With the Skip Barber school you can drive a new viper for around $1000. I wanted to do the event at Road America this year, but it's in May, and I won't have the money for it. Driving Road America is on my to do list.

i would definitely pay that to learn on a viper. not on a stang gt though ;)

Users who are viewing this thread