Driving problems

Fitzy_1227

Established Member
Hey guys no one can figure out my problem my 2003 mustang gt has the 4r70w keeps giving me problems don't know if it is my tranny or not when ever I'm driving and as soon as I shift into 4th gear the car vibrates and hums when below 45 anything above that you don't notice and when I'm coming to a stop when it downshifts to 1st gear it whines a lot coming to a stop when I put it into neutral and when I put it into drive it will jerk foward never did it when I first bought it no one can figure out the problem we had my rear end seals all replaced and that quieted it down for a bit but came back any help would be appreciated sounds like the tranny is bad but the rear end is really throwing me off

Last edited:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
You might try rewriting that mess and use some sentence structure and maybe a paragraph or two. No one can read that mess and make sense out of it

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Actually, its good input. The way your post is written will drive away help as people aren't going to put too much effort into trying to figure out what you are saying.

Have you checked the fluid level?

Zemedici

Established Member
There is not a single piece of punctuation in that entire post.

Mind Boggling.

Fluid Level. Start there.

Papaw

Established Member
Fluid check is a good suggestion. Transmissions can do weird things when it's life blood runs low.

Any trouble codes?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
So all you have to contribute is your grammatical input?
I quit reading it because it was card to follow. So yes grammatical input is all it was worth. Out of six responses 5 of them makes the same suggestion. You might take the hint. But your thread. Do what you want

Users who are viewing this thread