Drivetrain swap

Ponyracer1

Established Member
Well I just picked up a 66 fastback and have decided to buy a 2016 oxford white 5.0 so I need to free up some cash.

Possibly looking to swap my heavily modified low mileage drive train for your high mileage stock stuff plus cash on your end.

The basics:
Dss lvl 10 aluminum 5.0 shortblock with girdle
Canton drag race pan
Arp mains/rods/head studs
Stock heada/gt cams
3.4 whipple/non crusher/dragon tb
80lb injectors
Currently has a stock sized lower pulley with 3 or 4 other rings as well as a stock cage and a fluid dampner that works with the stock cage
Multiple richards racing uppers
Black powder coated valve covers
Crossover eliminator thermostat setup
Aftermarket heat exchanger
1 5/8 mac long tubes/mid pipe/3" tails
Aftermarket kmember/a arms/coilover setup
T56 magnum with dual disc clutch
Steel driveshaft built for irs length
BBRC custom fuel tank with fuel lab 1500 hp in tank pump -10 supply -8 return

Probably more shit I'm forgetting.

Car has 32k on it. Motor has less obviously, not sure of the mileage. Bought the car in alaska and put the blower on it, as well as all the mods. Never could get it tuned up there so only a few hundred miles on it. I'm now down near sacramento ca so I'm planning on taking it to aed in the next few weeks for a pump gas tune.

Would consider partial trades as well as your stock stuff but would rather have cash. Have a 3 car garage, air tools, etc. Figure we both test drive the cars then pull them inside and start swapping. Estimating a weekends worth of work.

I'm looking for your stock stuff and 10 grand. You can't buy the blower and shortblock for the $ I'm asking.

Once the swap is done I'm trading my car in. If someone is interested in it as it sits we can talk but I don't think I can get enough $ out of it complete to make it worth my while.

Users who are viewing this thread