Driveshaft Loop

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Tim,

Go with the Metco piece. It outsells the competition 10-1. It also doesn't matter if you're car is lowered or not.

We've got them in stock with same day shipping so feel free to place the order online or by giving us a call. Thanks, Jared

I am trying to decide on which driveshaft loop to buy from LP but don't know which one I should get...:shrug:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pa...4-mustang-bolt-in-driveshaft-safety-loop.html
or
http://www.lethalperformance.com/pa...5000-metco-96-04-mustang-driveshaft-loop.html

Whats the diff? :poke: besides one is cheaper and a different shape

I have an 02 with a stock driveshaft.. with a 3650 tranny.. Dunno if that matters.

Edit: Also, does it matter if my car is dropped on which one to get?

Thanks

Tim

2003Slobra

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Either are great choices, although we have sold a ton more of the MDL5000 from Metco. Give us a call if you have any other questions!

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
Go with the Metco piece. It outsells the competition 10-1. It also doesn't matter if you're car is lowered or not.

We've got them in stock with same day shipping so feel free to place the order online or by giving us a call. Thanks, Jared

Either are great choices, although we have sold a ton more of the MDL5000 from Metco. Give us a call if you have any other questions!

Thanks guys, I just now ordered the Metco one :thumbsup:

EDIT: If I ordered the piece yesterday should I have received something in my email?? I tried to log on today to my account to check and it said I never made one.. So now Idk if it even made the order..

Also, do you guys sell any safety gear or roll bars? :poke:

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
2 days later and still nothing in my email.. I guess I didn't order it :bash::poke:

The invoice along with tracking was sent to your email address of [email protected].

I just resent it. Sometimes they get kicked back by your spam filter as contains a PDF file.

None the less here's your tracking info. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

For future reference give us a call for any order inquiries as we're here to assist you.

Ship date Oct 29, 2008
Estimated delivery Nov 3, 2008
:beer::beer:

Thanks, Jared

129saleen

Saleen poster
Established Member
The invoice along with tracking was sent to your email address of [email protected].

I just resent it. Sometimes they get kicked back by your spam filter as contains a PDF file.

None the less here's your tracking info. Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

For future reference give us a call for any order inquiries as we're here to assist you.

Ship date Oct 29, 2008
Estimated delivery Nov 3, 2008
:beer::beer:

Thanks, Jared

Sweet.. yea I usually just delete all in the spam, maybe I'll stop doing that haha:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread