Driver's side window

bitten

Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Went to a local car gathering last night and when I jumped in my car the driver's side window wouldn't roll up. Could it be a lose connection or do you guys thinks its the motor. Never heard of this problem for the termy before.
THANKS

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
bitten said:
Went to a local car gathering last night and when I jumped in my car the driver's side window wouldn't roll up. Could it be a lose connection or do you guys thinks its the motor. Never heard of this problem for the termy before.
THANKS

Be careful calling the terminator a termy around some of these DICKS. cough cough dougwg.

dougwg said:
Stop calling it a TERMI you lazy dumbass!:bash:

I don't beat around the bush, I call it like I see it.

Good luck on the fix:??:

Zorabot

Al Bundy
Established Member
Could be around 17 things wrong I would take the door panel off and check for power at the window motor when the switch is pressed.

gotboost03

gotboost?
Established Member
its common. hold the switch and give the door a good bang right above the door speaker. thats where the motor is. The dealership said water gets in there and messes with the contacts. worked for mine.

snakebite2003

Established Member
same thing happend to mine...the second day i bought it!! All i did was take the door panle off, taped on the door by the motor and I havn't had a problem with it since.

snakebite2003 said:
same thing happend to mine...the second day i bought it!! All i did was take the door panle off, taped on the door by the motor and I havn't had a problem with it since.

Damn, you didn't waste any time. I always try banging things and kicking them before I venture into taking them apart.:lol:

mrose75

Established Member
01cobravortech said:
Damn, you didn't waste any time. I always try banging things and kicking them before I venture into taking them apart.:lol:
No sh!t!!! +1.

Users who are viewing this thread