Driver window wont go down?

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Hey everybody,

I just started my car today to do an oil change. Its hot out here, so I tried to roll down both windows at the same time and for some reason, my driver windown is not going down. I did a search, becuase I know there is a trick to fixing it. I couldnt find the thread.

Can you explain how to fix it please? Thanks. I know it has something with holding the button and closing the door hard and something else.

fubu795

Banned
Had that problem when I got to the track and my window was already down, it wouldnt go up.

Tear your door panel apart and smack the window motor with a rubber hammer and WAAALLAAAAA.

Learned this trick a while back from fellow cobra owners having the same problem. I never had this happen again!

1 bad bullitt

Do'in it in the dirt
Established Member
Vandenberg Air Force Base, California, United Stat
Very common New edge problem, My bullitt did it one time, took it to the dealer, replaced the motor. They said that Ford had gotten a bad lot of motors, and that the motors that they get were not from the same lot that the assy. line used, probably BS but oh well.

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
Did the hold the button down and slam the door trick. It worked. Thanks you guys. Its stupid that you even have to do this. But at least it fixed it. Thanks again. Problem solved.

:thumbsup:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
:beer:

it is definitely heat-related....seen it happen many times at track

sucks to be in the staging lane and not be able to put your window up! :uh oh:

Users who are viewing this thread