Drive on ramps

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Jacking my car and putting it on jacks is getting old for just a oil change. Do any of you have drive on ramps? I'd probably only need to be like 8" off the ground. Only problem is front bumper clearance.

Thanks.

Stanger00

Established Member
These are worth it.

race-ramps-1.jpg

Last edited:

RJ13GT

Established Member
Race ramps! They are pricey but worth every penny when you dont scrape your front bumper going up and down.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
I second the race ramps! I too have them, mine are 72" in length and work amazing! I also bought race ramp flat stoppers for when my car is in winter storage. Those seemed to have worked well too.

dom418

Established Member
I use the rhino ramps from Walmart. They were like $30 and they work just fine. I'm not lowered though. Couldn't justify the cost of race ramps for the amount of use I'd get out of them.

04RedfireVert

Is it Friday yet?
Established Member
Race ramps are great! I bought the heavy duty ones so I can use them on the F250 as well.

joshcarp81

Established Member
Bought mine from harbor freight. Work good. And they didn't cost me 279.00. I looked into the race ramps but couldn't justify the price. They are nice. And really light. My car clears the black harbor freight ones no prob.

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
I picked up some race ramp type ramps at a garage sale for $10
Also have some I made my own out of old 4x4's
I use the 4x4 ramps most off the time

IMG_20130422_194848_237_zps413896c5.jpg

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
I second the race ramps! I too have them, mine are 72" in length and work amazing! I also bought race ramp flat stoppers for when my car is in winter storage. Those seemed to have worked well too.

Do you need the full 72" to clear the front lip or could you have maybe got away with the next size down? I'm also thinking about getting a set.

NateDogg

Terminator
Established Member
Look on craigslist. Someone will have a set for 10 bucks. Thats what I did. To avoid scraping (because I'm lowered) I just put a couple 2x6s in front of the ramp and I have enough clearance to make it one safely.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Do you need the full 72" to clear the front lip or could you have maybe got away with the next size down? I'm also thinking about getting a set.

Not 100% sure, but I didn't want to chance it! I am lowered with h&r race springs.

Users who are viewing this thread